Workout in clothes or naked

flynntrader
flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
Since I’m working out in my basement and there’s only spiders and squirrels, I’ve been lifting with just my boxer briefs. Yesterday I attempted to deadlift in the buff - I don’t recommend it.

So who’s taking advantage of the in home privacy to work out au naturel

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Sally-Marie and Melissa-Ann (🤪) need to be bound together at all times in order to not obstruct my process.

But am I wearing fewer clothes? For sure! I dress relatively modestly in public but used my crop top PJs as my home workout outfit last week...mainly because the weather was hot.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Sally-Marie and Melissa-Ann (🤪) need to be bound together at all times in order to not obstruct my process.

I think this is the case for most ladies. No sports bra sounds like misery to me

• flynntrader
    The_Weaze wrote: »
    Why are there squirrels in your basement??
    They bring their nuts and eat them in the summer in a corner of the crawl space. It’s cute and I’m a squirrel lover. Every fall before the winter, I empty out all used nuts.

I want to patch the hole by the oil pipe but decided not to because 🐿
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited May 2020
    They bring their nuts and eat them in the summer in a corner of the crawl space. It’s cute and I’m a squirrel lover. Every fall before the winter, I empty out all used nuts.

I want to patch the hole by the oil pipe but decided not to because 🐿

There’s a little red squirrel that lives in the stone wall behind my house. I love him
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    My body isn’t stepping foot in the basement again till winter.

My *kitten* wakes up at 8AM and sits in the sun all day. I walk, jog at least three times a day... in short shorts while the sun hits my stomach. THATS THE LIFE.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Definitely workout clothes. Coordinated as much as possible. Makeup done is a plus.
  • flynntrader
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Definitely workout clothes. Coordinated as much as possible. Makeup done is a plus.
    Are you from Connecticut
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Are you from Connecticut

No. Toronto, Canada ;)
  • flynntrader
    Are you from Connecticut

No. Toronto, Canada ;)
    You remind me of someone from Reddit and the pictures were similar.
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    edited May 2020
    My husband and I both do unclothed right after a shower.

I'm not trying to infer anything. Literally using our pull up bar and doing pushups. But anything more than that, clothes. I'm waaaay more jiggly now.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Lately just sports bras and underwear. No sports bra on yoga days though. No sense in making more laundry 😜
  • flynntrader
    Lately just sports bras and underwear. No sports bra on yoga days though. No sense in making more laundry 😜
    Free’em
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member

I think that's a euphemism for something? :#
  • Zeechunky20
    Zeechunky20 Posts: 7 Member
    Clothed.... if I go naked to the gym..... im gonna mentally scar some one ha
  • outdoorsy_eco_minimalist
    outdoorsy_eco_minimalist Posts: 391 Member
    edited August 2020
    I tried working out in the au naturale, but it wasn't the same.

I leave the nakedness for yoga. Now that is divine.🤸‍♀️
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Doing any kind of cycling in the buff may break some laws but not frowned upon. 😜
  • unforgettable2010
    unforgettable2010 Posts: 104 Member
    I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t work out well for me lol I need compression pants because my thighs rub heavily during cardio. lol
  • Doing any kind of cycling in the buff may break some laws but not frowned upon. 😜

Ain't that the truth. 😂
  • gategannesh
    gategannesh Posts: 12 Member
    In special clothing for sports.