New to My Fitness Pal!

Options
Hey all,

This is my first time using My Fitness Pal, my names Sam and I would love to make some friends to keep my accountable and engaged with this app to maximize it's potential!

I'm 23, I'm an accountant and I am looking to start my glow-up as I have been struggling with my mental health lately and would love to share exercise/ food plans.

My hobbies include cars, art, drinking and spreadsheets :smile:

Thanks for reading :smiley:

Replies

• Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    WHAT UP :0)
  • DjPeazy
    DjPeazy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome best of luck to you on your journey to the glow up 😇 I reached my goal weight and then I dont know what happened i lost all motivation and started binge eating like crazy but I did it before so I can do it again hopefully I can keep the weight off this Time
  • eacerda23
    eacerda23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome. While I'm not necessarily new to MFP, I am new to using it daily. I'm always down to share ideas on how to be successful.
  • MaryGriffin6426
    MaryGriffin6426 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, only starting out too been using the last week like you, I also suffer with my mental health add me if you like 🙂
  • Jazminquiroga
    Jazminquiroga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You will love the app!! 🙌🏻
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Read your intro, @ifluffsheepx, and imagined you getting "litty" over pivot tables. All the best of health to you: both mental and physical. MFP is a fun group of supportive folks. You'll like it here!
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. You'll like it. Keep in touch
  • Dofflin
    Dofflin Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • ChrissyChickie
    ChrissyChickie Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

This is my first time using My Fitness Pal, my names Sam and I would love to make some friends to keep my accountable and engaged with this app to maximize it's potential!

I'm 23, I'm an accountant and I am looking to start my glow-up as I have been struggling with my mental health lately and would love to share exercise/ food plans.

My hobbies include cars, art, drinking and spreadsheets :smile:

Thanks for reading :smiley:

Hi Sam. I will cheer you on! We don't have much in common, I'm old enough to be your mom and probably weigh twice as much, but I would be glad to cheer you on!! I have 3 daughters and one is getting married next year and I want to look good for her wedding! Please do get help for any mental health issues or talk to some people if you aren't all ready. I know this is such a stressful time for so many people. I don't know what these 'glow-ups' you are referring to , but good luck! Life can be quite rough at times, but I promise life won't always be like this. Hang in there sweet girl!!!!
  • Emican2020
    Emican2020 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Id love to be friends.