30 day shred or ripped in 30?

Options
I want to know which one I should start with? I haven't done either. But, from what I hear the shred is to lose fat and the ripped is to tone? Is this correct? Which one have you had better results with? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Trust me. Do 30 Day shred first and then ripped. Go ahead and take a look at level 1 for each of those videos and you'll see what I mean. :)
  • project150
    Options
    I suggest start with 30DS first. Ripped in 30 is a lot harder than 30DS, personally at least. I can't say much about Ripped as I stopped at week 2 but I lost about 30 pounds doing 30DS. Good luck!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I've completed them both, Ripped is so much more challenging, start with the Shred.
  • hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dont know about anyone else but my personal experience of 30ds is that I didnt lose any weight at all, but I could definitely see a difference in body shape i.e. loss of inches and an improvement in muscle tone...definitely worth a go. Cant wait to try ripped in 30.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    How fit are you going in to this? If you dont have any experince of strengthtraining I would say go with 30DS. If you used to train but just fell of the wagon then go with Ripped.
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I am not super in shape but I try to workout 5-6 days a week. I was looking to add to my routine. I believe I will start with the shred!