• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!

You guys are too funny.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I hope he catches something (not life threatening, but somewhat painful, maybe something that makes him throw up for a couple of weeks) :wink: . Rain is just unfair as it would bother all the GOOD people who go, if he catches something, nobody's hurt but him, and nobody else has to be bothered.

I remember what he put you through lady. I think this is fitting punishment (not ENOUGH, but a good start).

Or maybe something that burns really bad when he pee's, and the only way to get rid of it is to go to the doctor for a shot.:devil:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    How about he rips his shorts in the back seam while down there and no one tells him, but all the girls continue to snicker and laugh all day long?

And then he finds he has been walking around all day with toilet paper stuck to his shoe, or hanging out of the waist band of those shorts?

And one night he gets really wasted at a bar only to find out the next day that Sally was really Stanley. :indifferent:

(I am enjoying this waaaaay too much.)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Make sure that when it comes child support time he can`t ever afford to walk outside his house except for work.:drinker:

the sad part is thats easier said than done.... I have yet to see any child support and mine has been out of my house for 7 years ... started a new family .... unfortunately its the sad reality of the system:noway:

I know,I have a friend in California that is in the same boat...the *kitten* doesn`t pay a nickel,gets dragged to court and pays a pitience or doesn`t show and to punish him they set another court date for a month later.
    Meanwhile local bureaucrats keep themselves in a job "reviewing" and churning paper while not doing one damn thing to help her.

Makes me so PO`d sometimes I want to chok him,no idea haw she copes.