GOAL! Who's with me????!

Options
13»

Replies

• la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The week started out well but I got derailed midway through. I have still managed to get more water in and I have exercised 3 times, although one of those was just 10mins. I am logging in everyday,

My tip for this weekend: If there is music, dance! It is a really fun exercised. For the food, skip on the sauces. Gilled meat is very healthy but you ruin that when you cover it with BBQ!
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    wow futurehockeymom, that is a lot of exercise.
    La_nanita congratulations on getting in your 3 lots of exercise! every little counts, especially when you only have ten minutes to spare, but do it anyway.

I managed to get in 65 minutes walking yesterday, but today has been less good. Going to go for a walk to the library (~60 minutes) tomorrow as my exercise.
    My partner is delivering pizzas for dominos just now and keeps bringing home 'spare' pizzas. Very hard to stay under the goal with late night pizza. I don't want to turn down free food though (tight budget), so i am limiting my pizza consumption to one or two slices.
  • linfroet
    Options
    This weak I've managed 3 exercises! :D

Dance, a walk and running! :D

One week has gone and I think this challenge is really fun! It really makes me more pep because of my promise to you guys!

Good luck next week!

ps. I've lost 0.5 cm around my waist this week too! :D
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Gonnafixit! It is always good seeing your hard work pay off :)
  • JenniferLynn77
    Options
    @Thamantha- I hear you on the cheap late night food, I used to be a server and would eat whatever was mess-up and/or go to Taco Bell at 1am when my shift was over. Thank goodness those days are behind me now. Congrats on getting so much walking in and exercising restraint with the pizza.

I was a mix of good and bad this week (due to family visiting) but I was more good than bad, so I guess that's something.
  • linfroet
    Options
    Thanks! :-D

Jennifer, I think you deserved to enjoy when you met your family! And as we've noticed it is possible to enjoy some good stuffs and still manage to stay under your caloriegoal! :-D
  • linfroet
    Options
    Oh my! Since we started 2 weeks ago Iäve lost 9.5 centimeters around my body over all, 2 centimeters around my waist which is 1/5 of my goal! :D

How have you guys been doing?

Soon we'll be through half the challenge!

Tomorrow I'm going to try the african dance again, really fun! AND good exericese! :)