Replies

• fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Always!!!! I think I only have 2 right now ๐Ÿ˜
  • Okcawy
    Okcawy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like more! Ultimate goal is to love 240ish!
  • LaFranceLover
    LaFranceLover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Iโ€™m Emma from Ireland and Iโ€™ve come back to MFP to begin some new healthy habits. I would love some friends with open diaries so I can get some inspiration. Best of luck to you all! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Mehwren
    Mehwren Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yeah that would great! Iโ€™ve lost 15 pounds so far during lockdown and trying to keep that momentum going!
  • Mehwren
    Mehwren Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™ve got about 50 pounds to lose, I think. Trying not to obsess over weight but how I feel physically and mentally. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • hanweky
    hanweky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    10 down, about 30 pounds to go. Add me if you want a friend! My dms are open and I like to be social.
  • JT_24
    JT_24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jeff, long time MFP user, retired Air Force, looking for fun and motivational friends. Feel free to add me.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends!
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm lynsey from United Kingdom
  • amyt
    amyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amy from Ohio
  • rhall331
    rhall331 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Rachael from NY!! Could always use more inspiring friends ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Yep totally!!! Friend it up buttercups!!!
  • jainafaith
    jainafaith Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone! I would love to have more friends!
  • Runation
    Runation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Jonathan from England looking for people to motivate and keep me on track thank you
  • ladybug09xoxo
    ladybug09xoxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Barb from Ontario, Canada.. im already down 90lbs but need some help to keep going. The shut down hasnt helped much. Happy day everyone!!
  • xcountrytraveler
    xcountrytraveler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Chris from Southern California, but I have lived and still travel all over. I would love friends that are on any stage of their fitness journey. I am happy to motivate and hope to keep us all honest on our goals. Please feel free to add.
  • CountryGirlatHeart97
    CountryGirlatHeart97 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Emma :) I'm in Yorkshire, uk, trying to burn off my lockdown weight and then some. Would love to have some people to share the journey with.

Sally from New South Wales Aussie land
  • CountryGirlatHeart97
    CountryGirlatHeart97 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just joined yesterday and am not familiar with the layout on my phone. Would love some friends to help me keep motivated to do my diary. Hope to get some friends. Love yall
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Iโ€™m Georgina Iโ€™m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and Iโ€™m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • danialshamim
    danialshamim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi this is Dan from Dubai. At my heaviest i was 330 lbs now at 264. Still a long way to go to reach 190.