Comment below if you want friends!!!

Replies

• jainafaith
    jainafaith Posts: 45 Member
    Add me everyone! I would love to have more friends!
  • Runation
    Runation Posts: 3 Member
    Jonathan from England looking for people to motivate and keep me on track thank you
  • ladybug09xoxo
    ladybug09xoxo Posts: 3 Member
    Barb from Ontario, Canada.. im already down 90lbs but need some help to keep going. The shut down hasnt helped much. Happy day everyone!!
  • xcountrytraveler
    xcountrytraveler Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, I am Chris from Southern California, but I have lived and still travel all over. I would love friends that are on any stage of their fitness journey. I am happy to motivate and hope to keep us all honest on our goals. Please feel free to add.
  • CountryGirlatHeart97
    CountryGirlatHeart97 Posts: 590 Member
    Hey I'm Emma :) I'm in Yorkshire, uk, trying to burn off my lockdown weight and then some. Would love to have some people to share the journey with.

Sally from New South Wales Aussie land
  • CountryGirlatHeart97
    CountryGirlatHeart97 Posts: 590 Member
    Just joined yesterday and am not familiar with the layout on my phone. Would love some friends to help me keep motivated to do my diary. Hope to get some friends. Love yall
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • danialshamim
    danialshamim Posts: 6 Member
    Hi this is Dan from Dubai. At my heaviest i was 330 lbs now at 264. Still a long way to go to reach 190.
  • Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    Jory from auburn, California! About to go hit this workout always love fresh faces and strong willed friends that can help motivate the world. Hit me up
  • Jamaal89
    Jamaal89 Posts: 6 Member
    James from tampa
  • BritnyRanee
    BritnyRanee Posts: 10 Member
    ARIZONA!! 🌵
  • AerosmithRocks1978
    AerosmithRocks1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Aloha...
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,244 Member
    England 👋
  • foster1503
    foster1503 Posts: 391 Member
    Wales uk add if you like
  • ChipsGoodbye
    ChipsGoodbye Posts: 6 Member
    I’ll take some more friends :)
  • wanderwoman2020
    wanderwoman2020 Posts: 109 Member
    New and trying to work out how to add friends???
  • Simmoyia
    Simmoyia Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I’m Simone and I’m from the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Started over my weight loss journey in March 2020.
  • dloewen17
    dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
    Dave from Kansas! Add me, let’s do work!!
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Yeah sure
  • Katrinas_waves
    Katrinas_waves Posts: 6 Member
    Hey, 👋🏻 Katrina from the UK. In need of more friends so feel free to add me. I've added a few from here in the UK (hope you don't mind!)