What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    After three long days and nights at gun training classes and range, I scored 272 on my shooting test and now qualify by over 100 points higher than the lowest score allowed and also now qualify for my Conceal & Carry permit 😁
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    After three long days and nights at gun training classes and range, I scored 272 on my shooting test and now qualify by over 100 points higher than the lowest score allowed and also now qualify for my Conceal & Carry permit 😁

Congrats. πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Congratulations Linda.. πŸ™‚
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Finding out that a really great friend was feeling better....not 100% yet...but improving

πŸ€—
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My cat with her sarcastic face
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I ordered online for the first time. I may get the hang of this electronic stuff some day!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I ordered online for the first time. I may get the hang of this electronic stuff some day!

Ut oh.. and so it begins πŸ˜„
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I discovered DAREBEE (darebee.com) through another MFP member. This platform is amazing, looking forward to getting in some of those classes.
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Oh no, haha. Amazon Prime has literally changed my life.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    My credit card needs a good workout. I know it’s been feeling ignored and unloved. Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    My credit card needs a good workout. I know it’s been feeling ignored and unloved. Lol

Mine has been used so often with online shopping lately it's hot and smoking :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    a squirrel

• lx1x
    Options

Can I borrow yours then? Mine is maxed out . πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    edited June 2020
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»

PD been at it again eh?

I'm thinking my accountant is going to send me a .. Please explain message πŸ˜†

Of course you can use it.. nothing over $5 though 😜
  • lx1x
    Options

Cheapskate 😝
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Cheapskate 😝

Hey, that's a whole $3.49 US .. don't spend it all at once πŸ˜†πŸ˜
  • lx1x
    Options

Cheapskate 😝

Hey, that's a whole $3.49 US .. don't spend it all at once πŸ˜†πŸ˜

That's enough for m&m caramel. 😝
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    When I heard the singing voice of an angel earlier. πŸ₯°