slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Anyone still awake?

Yep, I'm here Gus 🙂
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    So how is your day going Jo?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,008 Member
    Ugh. I’m awake. I should have slept hours ago. I hope I’m not getting into an even worse pattern here.
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ugh. I’m awake. I should have slept hours ago. I hope I’m not getting into an even worse pattern here.

Well since you are awake now anyway, lets get this party started Mel, come dance with me
    18pw72q3vddg.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    So how is your day going Jo?

Pretty good thanks Gus.. 🙂 what's on for your day?
    Just work, and after work we go geocaching trying to pick up a new trail nearby our home, together with a friend and fellow geocacher
  • slimgirljo15
    Just work, and after work we go geocaching trying to pick up a new trail nearby our home, together with a friend and fellow geocacher

Sounds like a fun evening.. it's coming into warmer weather for you right?
    Yeah, today is going to be between 27-30 degrees
    but later this week we get rain. I just hope next week good weather since vacation for me, and since borders are closed we have to stay in Holland.

Booked a home for a week at other side of country, also mainly to go geocaching, trail of 100 cahces plus some extra
    So hoping good weather so we can cycle there for a few days

PS Do you know what geocaching is actually?
  • slimgirljo15
    but later this week we get rain. I just hope next week good weather since vacation for me, and since borders are closed we have to stay in Holland.

Booked a home for a week at other side of country, also mainly to go geocaching, trail of 100 cahces plus some extra

Yes Gus, I know what geocaching is.. you explained it to me a long time ago.. a very interesting and fun hobby, hope you find some geocaches.
    Fingers crossed for you for good weather. It's been getting cold here nights now down to 7c and Friday supposed to get to 4c 🥶
  • Sadlyinwar
    Sadlyinwar Posts: 859 Member
    Gooood morning beautiful people

Yes Gus, I know what geocaching is.. you explained it to me a long time ago.. a very interesting and fun hobby, hope you find some geocaches.
    Fingers crossed for you for good weather. It's been getting cold here nights now down to 7c and Friday supposed to get to 4c 🥶

I see that is cold for you, i think we are pretty used to temperatures like that for night, since last night was about 11 degrees and feels hot for us, lmao

And i always forget if i explained that hobby or not
    Sadlyinwar wrote: »

Hello exotic sunshine
  • slimgirljo15
    Sadlyinwar wrote: »

Good morning to you gorgeous girl.. love the new pp :)
  • slimgirljo15

I see that is cold for you, i think we are pretty used to temperatures like that for night, since last night was about 11 degrees and feels hot for us, lmao

And i always forget if i explained that hobby or not

I haven't spent winter here in 10 years but travel restrictions mean I can't spend it in the tropics as normal. Winter nights are 18c up there.
    I would bring you some extra blankets if i could girl
  • slimgirljo15
    I would bring you some extra blankets if i could girl

Thanks Gus 🤗
    I had to buy all winter stuff.. blankets, warm socks, jumpers, jackets etc..
    Funny how different countries can be, because we put on shorts when it's 18 degrees 5 days in a row
  • slimgirljo15
    Funny how different countries can be, because we put on shorts when it's 18 degrees 5 days in a row

Yeah,.. Im not good with cold 😆
    But gimme a 45c day and I hardly break a sweat 😁

We would melt....

Last year we had a new record with 41,2 degrees over here...

I am not hot resistance, but i can take an ice bath without a problem
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member

18c is my ideal.

That’s just crazy talk...45c? 🥵