Motivation, support and friendship :)

Options
Hey all!

I reached my highest ever weight after a difficult few years and am now back on track to trying to shift it!
My exercise comes through walking, which I'm really enjoying again and I like to get a lot of steps in :). If you'd like to message me, please feel free and hopefully we can help support one another. A little about me.. Im 33, UK and atm around 15st. Look forward to hearing from you xx

Replies

• AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm just trying to really dive into the use of MFP as I also am at my highest weight. What is especially shameful about this is that I'm in the military and I feel so embarrassed to be seen in uniform or disclose my job to anyone when I'm not. I've gone through a very rough patch in my personal life and have managed to go from 150 lbs to 270 lbs in under 2 years. It needs to stop. Any words of wisdom or support would be greatly appreciated. Just having a like minded surrounding can make a world of difference. Best of luck :#
  • KateL121286
    KateL121286 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you have been having a hard time personally hun...my inbox is open if you ever need to talk.
    Hopefully we can both find some support here and hopefully make some friends along the way :).x
  • PotatoHead_
    PotatoHead_ Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi Both,
    I have reactivated my account today as am very frustrated at my lack of ability to motivate myself to even try at the moment. I did use MFP successfully in the past, so I think this may be the boost I need. I remember finding it helpful to connect with others on here before (we're talking about 4 years ago), so I'm hoping we can help each other. I want to do daily check-ins and get going with this. I'm in the UK, 14st 11lb (207lb), and would like to be 12 stone (168lb).