eye opener

Options
My first day as a member--how revealing! I used the food diary to track what went into my mouth today. Wow. I think I'm already seeing how this site helps so many people. Simple awareness of not only what I consume, but the nature of that food, is HUGE! I am SO looking forward to re-educating myself on what I've known but not embraced.

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This seems like one big motivational team. I'm psyched!!!!!!!!!
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am SO looking forward to re-educating myself on what I've known but not embraced.

You said this PERFECTLY! That's exactly how I felt my first few days on here. Good luck to you!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • aim2lose
    aim2lose Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    All the best to you! This site has been a huge help to me and to so many people. I love reading all the success stories! We have great friends, good conversation but the best is all the motivational support!
    If you're needing a friend, add me.
  • acarter33664
    acarter33664 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have only been using it for about 13 days but it definitely is and eye opener. It has helped me to see how much I was doing wrong with meals before.
  • wifeygettingfit
    Options
    Welcome, I've just joined recently too and like the ease of use for this site.
  • un4gvn2
    Options
    I too had a real eye opener joining MFP - I I was working out but not watching the food. When complained the right girlfriend about no change in the scale she suggested MFP and I was surprised at how much I was really consuming ! Have since lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks and am very happy. Looking forward to getting on track and staying there !!

MFP is a great help !! It is kinda funny, the time I used to spend grazing is now spent online with MFP !

Keep up the Great Work Everyone !! WE CAN DO IT !!!