3 month progress update

Kitt3nklawz
Kitt3nklawz Posts: 10 Member
April 1st to June 5th. I'm so excited to start seeing definition in my core, especially under my chest. I can see the outer sides really toning down too. :) So happy to keep going.

932syo0bahl7.jpg

Replies

• rhopar33
    rhopar33 Posts: 29 Member
    What are you doing to tone/lose in the tummy area?
  • pins1982
    pins1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Well done. what workouts etc are you doing and how many times a week x
  • Kitt3nklawz
    rhopar33 wrote: »
    What are you doing to tone/lose in the tummy area?
    pins1982 wrote: »
    Well done. what workouts etc are you doing and how many times a week x

I workout 4-5 days a week for about 30-40 minutes. I started with a 20 minute beginner workout by Pamela Reif on YouTube. Now I do Chloe Ting and Getfitbyyivana ab and butt workouts. They have a bunch of really nice workouts. The 10 minute belly fat burn workout by getfitbyyivana really burns. It's a favorite of mine, along with her 11 line ab workout.

I don't eat a lot of junk food but my diet isn't perfect and I eat pasta and icecream and candy still, just try to portion it.

Hope this helps. :)

• ahmadmajeed
    ahmadmajeed Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, Do you log in the Chloe ting workouts? If so, how do you do it?
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Great job!!’
  • Kitt3nklawz
    Hey, Do you log in the Chloe ting workouts? If so, how do you do it?

No I never had a set schedule or like tracked them that way. I just did the workouts that I enjoyed the most and I switched them up. You know when you aren't feeling the burn as much and when you gain stamina to add on more workout videos or to change it, if you've repeated the same workout for a week or two.

But my favorite now is to do a couple of 10 minute ones first because I feel accomplished to keep going everytime I finish a video. The shorter workouts just make it easier to get that feeling of like, yes I did it. And just taking it at your pace, not overdoing it and letting your body heal when it's really sore. Take breaks and drink a lot of water. :)

• vasse70
    vasse70 Posts: 3 Member
    i lost 12.2 kg in 45 days . i never believed i can do it . i was focused all the time and consistent . i did intermittent fasting 5 days a week 16/8 hours , 5 days work out . Morning 40 min strength training & evening 30 min steady cardio . more important than weigt loss i had fat loss . waist came down from 42 inches to 36 inches . unbelivabe feel and very confident i can achieve sucess in my journey .
  • You look great! Awesome results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!