My first post here because well, it's my first NSV here!!! Y

Options
2»

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    this made me smile... that is so awesome! congrats and i hope you have many more NSV's to come! you rock!
  • npostma
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep going it can only get better and better what a boost for your self asteem. Thanks for sharing! ~Nikki
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That is so great! congratulations!
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    Awww What a wonderful sounding day! Can't wait to get my A#$% back on a bike. Wonder if I remember how to ride, been over 40 years since I have been on one.
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you. :)
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I think I'll probably feel much the same when I hump a 50# sack of horse feed across the yard, knowing that I was toting more than that on my body!:embarassed: Talk about motivation!!!!
  • Yancando
    Yancando Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    These are the kind of things that really matter! Our lives can be so much fuller and richer when our weight does not limit us. I am soooo happy for you, and thanks for sharing, as it encourages all of us. You go, girl!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    All of you are too kind, thank you all so much for being so supportive and caring, and congrats on everyones elses NSV's too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!