Options
2»

Replies

• emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!!

if still posibble, i wanna join!!!!
    I'm still fourteen, i don't have tattoos, but i just simply love them!! It's such a beautiful art. After some years i wanna one too!Anyway i already lost 2/3 of the weight i wanned to lose, but lately i lack encouragment anf everything and i'd love to join club!
  • louiseyanne
    Options
    Hey, my names Louise and i've got 3 tattoo's, music notes on my foot to remind me to take up Piano lessons again and two patterny/tribally ones on my back.
    I've got 5 ears piercings, my tongue and 2 microdermal anchors on my chest!

and about 1000000000000000000000000000000000 lbs to lose but i'm getting there!! (slowly)
  • ansley1
    ansley1 Posts: 23
    Options
    hey there! im ansley and fairly new to mfp. im 36...a mom to two young boys and a teacher.i am heavily tattd. i dont even know how mnay i have. lol.

i have a full japanese sleeve on left arm (shoulder to wrist) that has a huge koi and flowers on it and water. on my right arm im in the process of my sleeve. i currently have a big teacher pinup on it...and 10 oter traditional tatts on that arm as well. on my collarbones i have swallows and cherries. my legs i have a big pregnant pinup on shin bone..a mommy and baby on back of leg and butterfly on side of calf. on the oter leg i have the words simply amazing on calf. i also have two large pieces on bot of my feet. also have fi.ger tattd.

piercings..have had many in ears over yrs and. ig gauges for many yrs. also many pierci.gs over yrs many of which i retired. i currently have just ears once..and inner labia and hor hood. i got rid of nipps..two tongue bar bells and septum and noseand vert hood.yrs ago.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to be added, too! I have lots of tattoos and piercings and always want more!
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    please add me i am a tattoo lover with 10 tattoos so far
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Hi, modders!

Sorry for the delay this week. It's been hectic here!

Welcome to the newest members of our fun little group. :) I'm so glad to see more tattooed and pierced MFPers. I've been itching for more ink. I may have to get more done to my half-sleeve in progress this weekend. Anyhow!

How was everyone's week? Mine was...ugh. I slacked BIG TIME on both eating and working out. But I'm back in the game and ready to kick some *kitten*. :D

WEEKLY CHALLENGE:

Who's down for a biggest loser challenge this week?
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Bring it on! I need a challenge or something, as my motivation is dwindling (perpetually teething baby = 0 sleep lol).... Just ordered 30DS in hopes it will get me hopping again... literally lol!
  • beginswithb
    Options
    30DS rocks. I love it! I just completed day 7 (although I don't do it everyday).

Alrighty, here's our challenge!

Body Mod's Biggest Loser of the Week

You can either post here or PM me with your CW. On Thursday, September 8, we will weigh-in and declare our biggest loser. :)

Modder : CW

beginswithb: 232.6
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
  • buddy529
    buddy529 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What's up everyone! I'd love to join :)

I'm 24 years old and live in Southern California. My earlobes are stretched out to over one inch (about 1 1/8). I also have a tattoo of six stars each colored to make up a rainbow, Bob Oblong from the cartoon 'The Oblongs,' a black and gray Blues Brothers tatt, Blinky the Fish from 'the Simpsons' on my left wrist, a journalism themed tatt on my right wrist and a portrait of Will Ferrell.

P.S. Ferrell is very well aware of his face on my arm hahaha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znXwdPt6fPI).
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Hahahahha! That is AWESOME! I love Will Ferrell!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Elizabeth . I'm 22 and have 4 tattoos but sadly they are all over 3 years old and I miss the feeling if getting new ink , sucks being broke lol ( tinkerbell standing on a flower, 60 bright blue stars from shoulder to shoulder across me back, 2 small hearts with bows, and a big bow on my chest ) I also have snakebites , and my ears pierced ( used to be 2 gauge)

My current weight as of yesterday is 206.8 :)
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Life has been kicking my *kitten* but I am back! How is everyone doing? I got a new tattoo last week. It's actually two but put together, it makes one. I love it!
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    I've lost 1.2 pounds :D currently 205.6 , having a great week . Did a 10 k yesterday and feel like an old woman who can't walk properly today tho lol
  • beginswithb
    Options
    That is AWESOME, Death! Both the weight loss and the 10k are great accomplishments! I had a rough week with eating and I haven't worked out in over a week but I am back on the wagon! My second wedding anniversary is Halloween so I want to rock a cute rockabilly dress. Better lose some pounds!
  • Deathwithab
    Options
    thankyou :D , good luck this week on a geat loss !
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Sooooooo...is this group still around?