23 pounds lost . Saying goodbye to my size 10's (picture!)

Options
It's been a while since I've posted here. I am always here reading success stories to keep me motivated and I love when people post pictures showing their success. I am 5 ft 1 inch and my starting weight was 154. Being so short, any weight looks terrible on me! I am now down 23 pounds and nearly 5 inches off of my waist. i went from a size 10 (and they were getting tight) to a size 5/6 in a little over 4 months. I am extremely proud of myself and so happy that I have made this life style change. I am a mom to four young children ages 5, 3, 3, and 21 months and I am a very busy lady. If I can do this, you can do! I promise you can! All you have to do is put in the work and make the life style change!

010copy_edited-1.jpg

Replies

• sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Good job!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! good job!

what is your strategy? Zumba????
  • Malani2010
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I'm also a short person (5'2") and I have just now gotten out of the 200's but also had back to back pregnancies. You inspire me to keep going. Thanks.
  • Emilyas1
    Options
    Way to go Jess. You look great! :)
  • weelee87
    weelee87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow!!! thats awesome well done! Im only 5 foot so I know how easily a stone or two can make a huge difference when your short. I cant wait to get to what your at now :) 4 kids too?! Thats amazing, now I have no excuses!!

Any tips on how you got there? ;)

Lee xxx
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good JOb and very motivating!
  • Nic0522
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful! I am a shortie too.. you inspire me!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look great! [=
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    You look so good girl!! You should be proud of yourself!! Congratulations :)

I also have a 3 and 1/2 year old daughter and a 21 month old daughter! I definitely know what you mean by being a busy mom!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Wow that's amazing congrats!!! I'm a mother of 3.... 5' 2" and started at 154 pounds too and my current weight is 136.8!!! I will keep going until I reach my goal weight!!! Keep up the good work!!! :)
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great! Congrats on the success. I'm 5'0 and mom of four at 154 lbs. Hoping to get results like yours! Thanks for the motivation and encouragment :drinker:
  • debbiejanesNOW
    Options
    Congratulations!

Today is my Day 1. I look forward to posting my after picture!

Thanks for sharing your success picture. Very motivating and encouraging.
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Very inspirational (:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    4 kids too?! Thats amazing, now I have no excuses!!

WOW you look great, congrats on your success! Your experience made me feel somewhat relieved because many times I dread on increasing my already big hips to 4-5 inches, putting on the pounds & putting all my hard-earned body to waste when I become a mom someday. I know its silly to think that ahead but its that my boyfriend & I already have plans of getting married & have kids & he wants something like 3-4 kids! :ohwell:
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling I left my size 12 to a size 7-8 and it feels FANTASTIC...you look great!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic!
  • AshleyNRi
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Congrats! :smile:
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! you look great!
  • AvaMoon
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!