100,000 Step Challenge 💪

Options
KateL121286
KateL121286 Posts: 17 Member
Hey all :)

So, I'm in a 100,000 step challenge via a different app and I'm enjoying it so much I thought it would be fun to do something like that with anyone here who wants to join in!

The challenge will start from today (June 5th) and run until the end of the month! Use your step counter app to record your steps and at the end of the day, we can share our step progress pics here :).x

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Is that 100k by the end of the month (4k steps a day) or 100k per week (14286 steps per day) or 100k per day? I get a lot of steps but 100k per day would require much better shoes, new knees, and an inexpensive all you can eat buffet.
  • KateL121286
    Options
    Is that 100k by the end of the month (4k steps a day) or 100k per week (14286 steps per day) or 100k per day? I get a lot of steps but 100k per day would require much better shoes, new knees, and an inexpensive all you can eat buffet.

Oh god, sorry, didn't realise I didn't put that!ha. Its 100,000 steps in total that you have to reach by the end of the challenge. So you could do 15,000 one day, 7,000 the next etc...aslong as you get to the total of 100,000 by the end of June :). Does that make sense?lol.x
  • KateL121286
    Options
    Ok, so I cant figure out how to post a screenshot here of my steps, it doesn't seem to work...but as it stands, my total for today is 15,087!
  • NovusDies
    Options
    Ok, so I cant figure out how to post a screenshot here of my steps, it doesn't seem to work...but as it stands, my total for today is 15,087!

Nice work.

I know how to post images from a computer (drag them into the reply) but I never post from a phone so I do not know how that works.
  • KateL121286
    Options

Nice work.

I know how to post images from a computer (drag them into the reply) but I never post from a phone so I do not know how that works.

Thankyou! No worries :). I know you can upload a url from photo bucket but I have forgot my log in details!ha.

Ok, so since my last post, im now up to a total of 76,305 steps! I've been hitting atleast 15,000 a day and a few days ago I hit 30,000! Safe to say after that I was knackered! Anyway, off to get another 15,000 in.x
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options

The icon on the right (mountain and sun) just above where you type your reply lets you upload an image after you've saved it on your computer or phone. No need to pass through photobucket :smile: although you can also enter an url instead of uploading an image, if you want.
  • NovusDies
    Options

Nice work.

Thankyou! No worries :). I know you can upload a url from photo bucket but I have forgot my log in details!ha.

Ok, so since my last post, im now up to a total of 76,305 steps! I've been hitting atleast 15,000 a day and a few days ago I hit 30,000! Safe to say after that I was knackered! Anyway, off to get another 15,000 in.x

Safe to say you will be done with your own challenge pretty quickly.

Be mindful of your feet if you have not been doing these kinds of daily step totals for very long. Shoes and socks matter - A LOT.