Options

Replies

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    allother94 wrote: »
    Crisco

um? They still make crisco.

Yeah, no self-respecting Southerner would go without Crisco in the pantry.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

Just realized Enlightened axed a ton of these flavors...
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

Yes, and I discovered Triple Chocolate and LOVED it right before they stopped carrying it in stores lol. I really wanted to try the cherry and the oatmeal cookie one too :/
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

Yes, and I discovered Triple Chocolate and LOVED it right before they stopped carrying it in stores lol. I really wanted to try the cherry and the oatmeal cookie one too :/

They still make the Black Cherry Chocolate Chip!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    Campbell's canned Pepper Pot soup.

Loved that soup, which I think they stopped making in the 60's or 70's.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

My favorite was Caramel Oatmeal Cookie, Triple Chocolate was really good too. I got them at Grocery Outlet and went back and bought about 10 Caramel Cookie, I miss that flavor a lot!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

My favorite was Caramel Oatmeal Cookie, Triple Chocolate was really good too. I got them at Grocery Outlet and went back and bought about 10 Caramel Cookie, I miss that flavor a lot!

My favorite of the discontinued was Frozen hot Cocoa! Marshmallow and chocolate swirl... ugh
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ooo, good to know that cherry is still available. They only sell the same five flavors in all the stores around me, so I never see it anywhere! My favorite flavor of theirs is the Lemon Meringue Pie.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

My favorite of the discontinued was Frozen hot Cocoa! Marshmallow and chocolate swirl... ugh

I liked the chocolate in that one but had to scoop out the marshmallow it was so gross, Enlightened is horrible at marshmallow in my opinion!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    i2e916dge7nb.jpg
    7kxmdiit6ovg.png
    a5ba85xnxeyu.jpeg
    j1zgb3mfrfr3.png
    l3q0ygmzk8j4.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2020
    Options
    6e2867ndqg4d.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    i2e916dge7nb.jpg
    7kxmdiit6ovg.png
    a5ba85xnxeyu.jpeg
    j1zgb3mfrfr3.png
    l3q0ygmzk8j4.jpg

Okay, big YES on the Swoops. I don;t really remember the Snack Barz though!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Lays Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt Wavy Potato Chips. Good grief.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CLIF MOJO BARS :'( MY FAVORITE TYPE OF CLIF BARS EVER AND THEY DISCONTINUED THEM. I am so sad. It seems like every one of my favorite bars are always discontinued. I guess I like things that aren't popular.
    ezb3hgv1exhv.png
    Peanut butter pretzel. Loved the peanut butter chips and chunks of peanut butter filled pretzels. Perfect sweet and salty combo.
    ra0xntralcnb.png
    Mountain mix was just as good. Again, just the perfect mix of sweet and salty with the pretzels, chocolate chips, peanuts, and raisins.

Also these! The strawberry pistachio chocolate Curate bars were incredible. I forgot about them until I came across an old photo of them today. I was obsessed with them and ate 2-3 per day until they discontinued them. qljm6885dyy8.png
    Pistachio/strawberry/chocolate is just such a winning combo.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    White Dunkaroos
    Theyre officially gone from stores near me now. I see a comment of mine from 3 years ago about dunkaroos haha.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    Campbell's Pepper Pot Soup

Use to love eating it in the 50's when I was a kid.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hsanvkgvu0ck.jpeg

Damn...Caramel Oatmeal Cookie used to be one of the best flavors of ice cream, period! It's been so long since I bought Enlightened, I didn't even realize it was discontinued. :/
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    CLIF MOJO BARS :'( MY FAVORITE TYPE OF CLIF BARS EVER AND THEY DISCONTINUED THEM. I am so sad. It seems like every one of my favorite bars are always discontinued. I guess I like things that aren't popular.
    ezb3hgv1exhv.png
    Peanut butter pretzel. Loved the peanut butter chips and chunks of peanut butter filled pretzels. Perfect sweet and salty combo.
    ra0xntralcnb.png
    Mountain mix was just as good. Again, just the perfect mix of sweet and salty with the pretzels, chocolate chips, peanuts, and raisins.

Also these! The strawberry pistachio chocolate Curate bars were incredible. I forgot about them until I came across an old photo of them today. I was obsessed with them and ate 2-3 per day until they discontinued them. qljm6885dyy8.png
    Pistachio/strawberry/chocolate is just such a winning combo.

omg I liked mojo's when they first came out when I was in HS... but then stopped eating Clif products in college
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    6d9n7487x5jz.png
    i still find myself craving these!