Anyone need a weightloss buddy? Need to lose about 100lbs

Options
zaquu17
zaquu17 Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2020 in Motivation and Support
I'm 22, and weigh over 200lbs. I have low motivation and I keep falling back into the same habits. I dont have much of a support group, but hope I can change that and also help others out in the process.
If youd like to join send a friend request and tell me some of your goals!
My goals that I want to start (whether it's now or something I eventually add in)

-Calorie tracking.
-Exercise minimum of 20 mins and build that up
-Replace one meal with something healthier
-minimum to no snacking

I have a bunch of others but if youd like to hear more dont hesitate to ask!

Replies

• louisejen5918
    louisejen5918 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hey there, i have many of the same goals, feel free to add me x
  • zaquu17
    Options
    <3
  • joyneville253
    joyneville253 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    zaquu17 wrote: »
    I'm 22, and weigh over 200lbs. I have low motivation and I keep falling back into the same habits. I dont have much of a support group, but hope I can change that and also help others out in the process.
    My goals that I want to start (whether it's now or something I eventually add in)

-Calorie tracking.
    -minimum to no snacking

joy neville, I was you I started at close to 300 lbs i lost over 132 lbs with mfp/eating healthier. You can friend me check out my meals on mfp ill be ur motivation helper😊👍ur beautiful your strong u Can!!💓👍joy neville
  • zaquu17
    Options
    zaquu17 wrote: »

-Calorie tracking.
    -minimum to no snacking

joy neville, I was you I started at close to 300 lbs i lost over 132 lbs with mfp/eating healthier. You can friend me check out my meals on mfp ill be ur motivation helper😊👍ur beautiful your strong u Can!!💓👍joy neville

Thank you❤
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Way to go Joy!
    Zaq, i sent you a request. You got this giiirl!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Add me! Anyone is welcome to add me. I log in religiously and try to encourage all my friends!