I am currently.... Geek edition

Options
j_bark
j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
So... What is your inner or out geek doing? What are you thinking? Watching? Reading? Loving?

Replies

• j_bark
    Options
    ... watching Firefly for the 48205th time.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Currently, slowly reading second book in the King Killer Chronicles. I say slowly because Patrick Rothfuss has been taking FOREVER on the third book and I’m not ready for it to and yet.
  • j_bark
    Options
    Nice ... About to take my run while listening to Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. Path of Daggers almost done! Also like my sixth go round with the series but want to get through it before Amazon releases their show.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Currently: Crocheting

Normally: Playing Yokai Watch or watching anime. I finished Parasyte Maxim a day or so ago.
  • Zoomie402
    Options

Normally: Playing Yokai Watch or watching anime. I finished Parasyte Maxim a day or so ago.

What are you crocheting?
  • mamakatiekat
    mamakatiekat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Currently watching trigun. Lol
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options

I love to crochet! Haven't done it since lockdown. 💗
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Zoomie402 wrote: »

What are you crocheting?

This:

https://howtomakes.org/kanata-kerchief-tank-top-crochet-free-pattern/
  • Zoomie402
    Options
    Zoomie402 wrote: »

What are you crocheting?

This:

https://howtomakes.org/kanata-kerchief-tank-top-crochet-free-pattern/

That’s ADORABLE!

• JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm reading The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.

I'm also slowly watching the original Ghost in the Shell TV series because I just finished the new Netflix SAC_2045 series. Except for the movie (which I watched years ago), I never saw the original.

Oh, and playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV.
  • j_bark
    Options
    Sitting in my makeshift home office and realizing that I have a 12" Thor action figure to the right of me, a Thor drinking cup to the left, and two lego Thors (Odinson and Jane Foster) in front of me.
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »

Such a great show!
  • StargazerB
    StargazerB Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm currently learning the art of bread making.
  • j_bark
    Options
    In the realms of mindless phone app games, playing Marvel Strike Force.

Fave Marvel characters... Thor, Dr. Strange, Psylocke
  • JenJenakaJJ
    JenJenakaJJ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Reading Jane Eyre for the 100th time
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Setting up a voice over booth in my living room.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my makeshift home office and realizing that I have a 12" Thor action figure to the right of me, a Thor drinking cup to the left, and two lego Thors (Odinson and Jane Foster) in front of me.

I didn't think I had any action figures, but now that I look around I realize I have quite a few Funko Pop figures around my computer. From left to right there's a default pink D.Va mech, Robot Devil from Futrama, the 4th Doctor, a Tardis, a blueberry D.Va mech, and a carbon fiber D.Va mech (I'm a D.Va main in Overwatch, BTW).
    StargazerB wrote: »

Such a great show!

At work, we always ask new hires on their first day "Star Trek or Star Wars?" It's a trick question, of course. The correct answer is Firefly (though we will also accept Doctor Who).

• j_bark
    Options
    ... watching some Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (best one!). Also, John Williams is the man
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I am currently (when I am done with all the orders for masks) making costumes for the now postponed Tolkien themed Medieval Fare. I have made the Smaug wings and tail for my son and am working on the mask. I have made the hobbit outfit for my other son and am brainstorming hobbit feet. And for myself I have made a trial corset for my elf ranger (although elves are not overweight, a but of a conundrum there). I want to make ears too and then my dad still needs his Gandalf outfit. He is working on the beard himself4vy7sdva9m0j.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I am currently (when I am done with all the orders for masks) making costumes for the now postponed Tolkien themed Medieval Fare. I have made the Smaug wings and tail for my son and am working on the mask. I have made the hobbit outfit for my other son and am brainstorming hobbit feet. And for myself I have made a trial corset for my elf ranger (although elves are not overweight, a but of a conundrum there). I want to make ears too and then my dad still needs his Gandalf outfit. He is working on the beard himself4vy7sdva9m0j.jpg

Uhm... impressive! Sewing corsets is no joke! Takes a lot of work just to produce one!

I like the color choices and construction! Good work! <3