Military Members fall in and SOUND OFF!!

Options
Okay I want to hear from all you out there in the service. Where are you how are you and what branch are you serving in?

Army Navy MARINES or Chair.. I mean Airforce.. :) National Guardsman etc.. come on sound off like you got a pair!!

Marine of 11 years 8 months and 2 days here.

OOORAHH!!

Replies

• SaundraU
    Options
    Minnesota, National Guard as a Full timer wearing the uniform everyday, Total service 16 years but full time 8 yrs.

HOOAH!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Awesome thank you for doing all you do
  • SaundraU
    Options
    You too.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Semper Fi, 4 years and out, but ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    <~~~Former Navy Diver.... does that count??

much love and respect for my fellow men and women serving our country today! And those serving for their respective countries around the world! Except those terrorist *kitten*!!
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you! From a Proud Marine Mom! Ooh Rah

God bless
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    We supporters should be able to post too ;) Hubby is Army 5th Group Special Forces Airborne HOAHHH! ;)
  • MonRos318
    MonRos318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OOHRAH Marine Corps! 4 and out from 2001-2005. Now happy supportive spouse of Marine of 11 years and counting!
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    Semper Fi!.
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    4 year Army Veteran, spouse of recently retired Army dude. I truly appreciate all that you current service members do for us and deal with daily. There are not enough words to say this, but these 2 will have to suffice... Thank you.

With Warmth and Friendship from Missouri!

HOOAH!!!!

~ Sonia
  • JDNOX
    Options
    We supporters should be able to post too ;) Hubby is Army 5th Group Special Forces Airborne HOAHHH! ;)

Everyone can post because you know what.. You supports are what make this country worth fighting for. So post away!!
  • nukehiker
    Options
    Proud Marine 1982-1990/ 0331 SEMPER FI !!
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Thank you to all that has served and is still serving. Ya'll do the most selfless thing but yet don't get all the credit you should.. But I'm proud of all the people who served..I come from a background of family that served in the army.. I actually got my nephews pictures done today and the American Flag is in the background. He's saluting and I got it engraved saying "saluting the military, thanks to all those who serve".
  • JDNOX
    Options
    Love it people
    Being support of our men and women serving our country is so important. This is a thread that should never end. Keep it going. If you know someone in the service speak out for them.
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I still have friend serving this wonderful country of ours who give their time away from their families so I can be home with mine. To all the supporting spouses and families, you deserve lots of PRAISE because it takes a lot of love and patience as well as understanding to be married or have a child serving overseas in this uncertain times. God Bless!
  • grunt0321
    Options
    Semper Fi ya'll this is the REDNECK Marine. I served 11 years as an active duty Marine. I have been deployed to Iraq foru times, Afganistan twice. I also served in Kosovo in 1997. Recently I went to the dark side of the armed forces which is the Army National Guard. Or what I like to call it MALL SECURITY. I have been in the Guard for five years with one more to go. Anyway Semper Fi to all the devil dogs oput there. Thank you for all the guys and gals out there for serving.
  • JDNOX
    Options
    I was hoping for more then 17 posts but 17 is better then none. Thanks to all the replyed Semper FI
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    They were all in bed sleeping... Physical Training comes EARLY in the morning!!!! ;-)
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    US Air Force 20 years, Combat Search and Rescue aircrew here ("chair-force" my *kitten*!), retired in 2005. Brother is retired Army Sergeant First Class, father was a WWII vet.

Hoo-rah and Semper Fi!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I kind of don't want to respond because apparently COAST GUARD falls under "etc." That's a little jacked!....August 28th was 5 years! Semper Paratus baby!