Replies

• 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg
    So dang pretty girl!
    2Racks wrote: »
    5ugju5hiolok.jpeg
    Ducking out of work early today, HHD everybody!
    Oh hey! Looking good Superman!

Thx 🤗
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Great pic 😊
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Gorgeous as always Missy.
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg
    So dang pretty girl!
    5ugju5hiolok.jpeg
    Ducking out of work early today, HHD everybody!
    Oh hey! Looking good Superman!

Thank you 😊

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Oh dear lord Missy.....
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    g12plejlrbde.jpeg
    My weapon of choice at work today 🤣
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Yowza! I missed this one! <3<3
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Gorgeous. You always look fantastic!
  • cdubks88
    fn819v85x3er.jpeg

I’m in love with my new hoody lol

Great picture. You've got a wonderful smile. Have a great day! 😊
  • cdubks88
    g12plejlrbde.jpeg
    My weapon of choice at work today 🤣

Nice. I tend to always figure out how to remove the entire spool and spend most of my time replacing it.

Looking great, man. Have a great day!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Alive.. sort of. Started seriously (mostly) logging back in May (and took measurements then). While it's not noticeable, I am down 4lbs and my waist and hip measurement decreased by at least an inch each. Still not really a noticeable difference on the outside, but I get that this is going to be painfully slow, unlike when I was in my 20s and I could lose 10lbs in a month without doing much of anything.

I may never be conventionally attractive or thin, but at least I'm taking charge of my health now and trying to improve. Walking in this humidity is killer though. Today marks the first day I have seen the sun in 5 days due to Cristobal and its stormy aftermath.

Too bad the sun also means the humidity here is out of whack again. Ugh.

rgg2r81lzuqw.jpg

I personally think “conventionally attractive or thin” is overrated....attractive is attractive. And you may not see it but we do. You’re pretty girl.
  • MelG7777
    Alive.. sort of. Started seriously (mostly) logging back in May (and took measurements then). While it's not noticeable, I am down 4lbs and my waist and hip measurement decreased by at least an inch each. Still not really a noticeable difference on the outside, but I get that this is going to be painfully slow, unlike when I was in my 20s and I could lose 10lbs in a month without doing much of anything.

I may never be conventionally attractive or thin, but at least I'm taking charge of my health now and trying to improve. Walking in this humidity is killer though. Today marks the first day I have seen the sun in 5 days due to Cristobal and its stormy aftermath.

rgg2r81lzuqw.jpg

And also...good job!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member

rgg2r81lzuqw.jpg

If you're not conventionally beautiful then I'm really attracted to unconventional beauty.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

rgg2r81lzuqw.jpg

If you're not conventionally beautiful then I'm really attracted to unconventional beauty.

I'll take the compliment! Thanks. **runs away to goof off another day**
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Happy Thursday.....finally feeling summery in the great state of WI and I’m super happy about that. The sunshine can put my entire life in to perspective sometimes it seems. 🌞❤️
    dveinfq80hvg.jpeg

Your hair is always on point! :)
  • MelG7777
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday.....finally feeling summery in the great state of WI and I’m super happy about that. The sunshine can put my entire life in to perspective sometimes it seems. 🌞❤️
    dveinfq80hvg.jpeg

Love this ☀️
    ❤️Thank you!
    dveinfq80hvg.jpeg

You look gorgeous!!! 😍💓
    What a compliment from a hottie like you!🥰
    jruch23 wrote: »
    dveinfq80hvg.jpeg

Your hair is always on point! :)

That’s so sweet! Thank you.
  • 88missycat88
    88missycat88 Posts: 529 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Oh dear lord Missy.....
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg

Yowza! I missed this one! <3<3
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    o9b4h4a2xua9.jpeg