Broken website and app

Options

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Well at least the web version home page not working with the "invite your friends banner" makes a change from the usual "can't complete your request" error.....

Wonder if the invite your friends thing is an attempted upgrade as it happens every so often?

Do hope MyFitnessPal are demending refunds from whoever hosts their service and performs their change management.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    It's the dang CIA! They want to know what we have been eating!🤣
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    yep me too
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    @Alex I see a few threads about this in MFP Suggestions/Feedback but no responses from staff - y'all aware of this?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    I'm using desktop and while my feed is not working, my diary is fine.
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You gotta love MFP and its glitches.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Yeah the diary is fine but I don't use MFP for the diary but for the interaction on the newsfeed..... this must be the longest the site has been down in AGES...
  • KrissDotCom
    KrissDotCom Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh i didnt know more boards had even been made lol.. altho since no answer has been given i guess they would of been pointless to me
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    They’ve had this announcement open in the help section since last week’s “maintenance” (when the latest round of “unable to complete your request” errors and all kinds of syncing issues started).

It was updated yesterday (not sure the exact update except more words are in bold now) so it is still an active document.

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044563091-Extended-Sync-Server-and-Fitbit-Issues-Starting-6-5

I’m guessing they took the newsfeed off line on purpose as at least everything else appears to be working now. The page wouldn’t even load before which would make it impossible to log foods and such.

I am hopeful this means that they may have figured out the problem and why we have a few days of this every time they do “maintenance” and hopeful they will have the newsfeed up again soon.
  • KrissDotCom
    Options
    Fingers crossed. Lol.. thanks
  • Flex730
    Flex730 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yeah mines is also messed up 🙄
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Me too- my app and desktop aren't even syncing either. If i log a food on the app it doesn't show up in the desktop version and vice versa. Just annoying.
  • momlady6
    momlady6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can't view the newsfeed at all - and iphone app takes ages to load
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been getting "there was a problem with your request" errors lately when trying to enter food diary, it would not save an entry and I try to refresh. Also when clicking on "Food Diary" to get back to the diary. Not this morning though :).
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Newsfeed is back for me but for how long, who knows......
  • KrissDotCom
    Options
    Mines back as well.. hopefully they fixed whatever it was lol
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Mine goes on and off of doing this. Weirdly it will say no internet, community not available... but i can still see ads and log my food.
  • joanrking1
    joanrking1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just achieved my goal weight and I very much need to maintain it. Can you offer any suggestions? thank you.
  • KrissDotCom
    Options
    @joanrking1 you should probably make your own board for answers to that question so its seen
  • lgfrie
    lgfrie Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Mine has been experiencing much brokeness lately too.

Which didn't dovetail all that well with getting charged for a new year of premium four days ago.