And ... I am back!

Options
Hello Everyone!
And I am back, for what feels like the 50th time ... I am your typical serial dieter, hopping between different diet plans and stopping all together in between to make sure that I at least gain all the weight back that I lost before, if not add some more! I am currently in quite a negative state of mind because I am so annoyed with myself but I am determined to not give up. My health is too important and the fact that I feel uncomfortable sitting upright on my couch because of my belly fat is ringing alarm bells in my head. I have about 10 kgs to lose so I am hoping that I can do this slow and steady with calorie counting.
I will post everyday to keep myself accountable so I hope that I can connect with some of you along the way :-)
Have a fab Saturday night and remember: Keep smiling and stay safe!

Tami xx - thanks for reading

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... I have been off and on here since 2009 ... I had a bad habit of giving up on myself only to gain everything back multiple times .... Injuries and surgeries have not helped me this year ....but I am determined to at least get my eating on the right track ....

Feel free to add me if you would like a cheerleader/supporter :)
  • milliemu
    milliemu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan, thank you. Yes, that would be great, I think it is so important to chat to people that know where you are coming from :-) x
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,806 Member
    Options
    milliemu wrote: »
    Hi Megan, thank you. Yes, that would be great, I think it is so important to chat to people that know where you are coming from :-) x[/quote

Hi Millie....you are very welcome :) Looking forward to seeing you succeed this time around :)