T25 8 Weeks in...

Options
wvcpbgj524qc.jpeg

So I finally feel like I’m seeing some toning after 7 or 8 weeks of T25! I’ve also been running daily for about a mile and then tryyyying to eat better....that one is hit or miss haha but more so hit...usually...anyways just sharing! I’m a fan of the program - insane sweatfest but I’m starting to feel the benefits!!!

Replies

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on kicking butt
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on kicking butt

Thank you!!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,131 Member
    Options
    Like I said ...LQQking Good A :)
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Options

Thank youuuu miss smartiepants!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,131 Member
    Options

Thank youuuu miss smartiepants!!!

Youuuuuuu welcome anytime <3<3
  • Ioanacamelia18
    Ioanacamelia18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done! There is a visible difference. I am restarting and trying to stick to 1h exercise daily (6-7 days a week) and healthy diet.
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Options
    Well done! There is a visible difference. I am restarting and trying to stick to 1h exercise daily (6-7 days a week) and healthy diet.

Ooooo thank you!!!

I like it cause they are very quick but painful hahaha...sounds like you’ve got a good plan to kick some butt!!!
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great progress man! T-25 was my first fitness program too.
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Options
    jeichelb83 wrote: »
    Great progress man! T-25 was my first fitness program too.

Heck yah I love it!!!
  • richiechowns
    richiechowns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Deep into Gamma now after completing Alpha and Beta, no before photos but I'm 5kg lighter and have good definition now. 2 weeks of Gamma left to go.
  • AllPositive1
    AllPositive1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wvcpbgj524qc.jpeg

So I finally feel like I’m seeing some toning after 7 or 8 weeks of T25! I’ve also been running daily for about a mile and then tryyyying to eat better....that one is hit or miss haha but more so hit...usually...anyways just sharing! I’m a fan of the program - insane sweatfest but I’m starting to feel the benefits!!!

Great job. Your efforts show.

I'm about to complete week 8 shortly. Just yesterday I felt strong, like I can kick it up a notch in this beta cycle. I'm gonna try Gamma this time around.

Can't lie, I snuck in a few beers and wine!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Definite signs of change! Well done! Sweatfests always make it feel super hard core (and kinda gross) so I’m sure that is motivating in its own weird way. Keep it up!

I’ve never heard of this program before, I’m going to have to look into it.
  • AllPositive1
    Options
    wc3a3hl18p1f.jpg

This my 8 week Focus T25 transformation. Been trying to burn the fat that just seemed to cling a layer everywhere.

Decided to do last 2 weeks of beta cycle again since I'm now getting stronger. After that I'll work on gamma....
  • AllPositive1
    Options
    My update...13 weeks (alpha & beta done with plus 2 week beta extension) 130.2 lbs and 127.4 lbs.aq7k843hgv87.jpg
  • amberhilleary20
    amberhilleary20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wvcpbgj524qc.jpeg

Awesome! I have it on DVD, maybe I should pull it out again! I am inspired!
  • AllPositive1
    Options
    1st week of pure gamma done. I was afraid going in, so i only used 3-5 lb weights. Chest was achey, abs were a little sore, but those lying leg lefts really burned my quads. Not sweating as much as beta, speed 3.0 gets me there. I'll try to up the weights next week.
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

I have heard a lot about T25, but never actually checked that out. It might be time.
  • AllPositive1
    Options
    Day 92 of 112 completed of Focus T25 (ript up). Used 5lb weights. Burned 254 calories per my polar H10 tracker.
  • AllPositive1
    Options
    T25 gamma - 2 weeks down. 2 more to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!