Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism or Biggest Los

Options
Has anyone tried Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism? And if so what did you think/results? I am looking at doing along with 30DS (30DS in morning and Boost Metabolism in the evening). I was also looking at Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Trying to decide between the two. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Replies

• Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    :smile: bump
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ok The biggest Loser Cardio Max determinedly not as hard as Jillian I am not sure what you are looking for toning, or fat loos, I like Jillian b/c all of her programs are cardio and strength!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is great!! Very intense cardio but not very much strength, so it's a huge calorie burner (I burned somewhere around 750 cals according to my HRM). Haven't tried any Biggest Loser DVDs, so can't help you there! Good luck!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I do BFBM on a regular basis and I think its a really good workout. I love that you can modify almost every movement nad since you are 7 circuits you give it youre all a short period of time for each movement and dont get bored.
  • savanthebride
    Options
    I have bothe DVD, "B.L. Cardio Max and J.M. Banish Fat Boost Metabolism". I love them bothe! Jillian Micheal is harder and will give you a greater challenge. I started off with "Cardio Max" and that help prepare for J.M. So, if you can use the challenge, go for Jillian Micheals. But if you want more of a progression "Cardio Max" has levels 1,2,3 and isn't gonna make your heart explode.
  • mrselbow
    mrselbow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do BFBM at least once a week and love it. I was quite a challenge at the start and I was burning 800+ cals, but now it's about 700-730cal (including the cool down). I just love it and the feeling I get when I finally get through it!
  • conniie
    conniie Posts: 119
    Options
    ...700 calories? What I'm 143 how many would i burn?