Summer challenge

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am adding another 4 miles in for some walking yesterday and my C25K run/walk today. Hope no posts means everyone one has completed the challenge.
  • KeriA
    Options
    I walked around Greenlake twice today to get to where I can make this challenge. Tomorrow I will do a mile on the elliptical, rowing machine and stationary bike before aquafit and on Tuesday I will do my C25K walk run to complete my 100 miles just on time. So I will be posting here tomorrow and Tuesday. Hope all have completed there challenge.
  • KeriA
    Options
    I did a mile today so that after my C25K tomorrow I will have completed this challenge on time. Back tomorrow.
  • KeriA
    Options
    Well I completed this challenge under the wire. Just did my C25K walk/run of 3 more miles. Congratulations to everyone who made their challenge.
    Keri
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    I have 0.6 miles left to go, and since I'll be walking home from the college today, I'll reach my goal just in time!! :) Congrats to everyone who stuck with it over the summer!!
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Im a looser I didnt even finish a challenge that I created...but instead of self pity Im going to start a new Challenge whos in?
  • KeriA
    Options
    Hi I just saw you posted on this thread again and saw you question. I will definitely think about that. I liked the challenge. I will check back later. You did a great job with the miles and there were some you weren't counting as I remember nachisdoll.
    Keri