Time to get in shape!

Options
Just got this app to help me reach my goals. My wife and I love these teas from our local nutrition store. Mega teas from Herbalife or something like that. They are very expensive tho! $10 dollars for one. We also just ordered some of there shake mix ext. has anyone else tried this stuff and does it work?

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is caused by being in a calorie deficit. I choose to not waste my money on teas, or other weight loss products. Count calories and you'll lose weight.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sorry but you've been duped into believing magic weight loss techniques exist..... much more fun to spend your money other ways :)

wzzhvj2mu8qc.jpg
  • magpieslim
    magpieslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose weight and on 2090 calories a day i usually work up 500 calories a day on top giving me 2590 cals for the day, most of the time i have 800/900 cals sometimes 1100 cals left at the end of the day going to bed. My question is, is this good or bad for me having that amount of calories left?
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    magpieslim wrote: »
    im trying to lose weight and on 2090 calories a day i usually work up 500 calories a day on top giving me 2590 cals for the day, most of the time i have 800/900 cals sometimes 1100 cals left at the end of the day going to bed. My question is, is this good or bad for me having that amount of calories left?

Please start your own thread if you'd like advice on your own situation
  • Dailly13
    Dailly13 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Started drinkink hot lemon water in the morning. Not for weight loss but just a very refreshing way to start the day.
  • Timothyj90
    Timothyj90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks