what do YOU do for a living?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer. Also I have internet business & sometimes a Spanish interpreter.
  • jmikels67
    Options
    I'm a teacher that's been laid off, who is finishing a Master's degree in Special Education, who still can't find a job! Anybody got one for me? :-)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Me, i'm a data analyst for the NHS - sat on my *kitten* in a corner everyday churning out stats! But hopefully not for too much longer as I'm hoping to change career and become a Paramedic.
  • chasidieason
    Options
    This is really cool, it's fascinating to see the variety in people's responses!

I'm a Project Designer for an HVLS fan company. I work with architects and engineers to design our HVLS fans into building plans. Once the job is awarded to a contractor, I sell those fans to the contractor or their subs. It may sound a little boring, but it's actually pretty fun. It also involves a lot of sitting on my *kitten* - but I am trying to combat that with lots of visits to the gym!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am the General Accounting Manager in the Finance Division of a large commercial bank. So that means I pretty much sit at a desk looking at a computer all day. I've been busy lately, primarily due to a large acquisition and staff turnover. I arrive at work around 6:45 a.m,, and work until 6:00 p.m., on average. Some days I stay later than that, or take work home, and of course, the occasional weekend. I hope to get back to a 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. schedule soon, and then get back on track with exercising. :laugh:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    System's architect and software engineer for a bank.

The IT part is fun, but the bank bit is not. Especially when everyone assumes you're a banker and hates you.
  • HisBeloved65
    Options
    Payroll :-)
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Police officer
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    European Project Manager - Invoicing in IT sector. As rock n roll as it soundszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am a nurse on a pulmonary/renal floor. & student for my masters. LOVE my job!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm a Physio Assistant on a orthopaedic surgical floor.

It can be a physical job sometimes and I have met some nice people.
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great thread!
    I'm a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist, Mom & Nana too. Full time Phlebotomist for somewhere around 13 years now. Love my job, my patients & my family!!
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Auto Claims Adjuster for an Insurance company - investigate car accidents, and NOT pay people who FAKE their injuries - LOL
    Interesting job, never a dull moment !!!

10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i am a web developer for an insurance company.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm an intern at a world class Quarter Horse breeding farm. I mostly train 2 and 3 year olds but spend a lot of time working with babies and yearlings too, and I'm also involved in breeding, foaling, marketing, and management. Hoping to find a similar but paid position in the next 6 months.

Out today though, I came off yesterday and hit my head on a T-post and needed stitches D:
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    Stay at home mom/homeschool teacher/ therapist/taxi-cab driver/ maid/doctor/pharmacist/delivery girl/hairstylist/general caregiver

I think that is all I do. I am truly a jill of all trades. I have done things outside the home too but this is my job now and that is what you asked for.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Psychology student hoping to become an educational psychologist and currently in an internship.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom who moonlights as a photographer. I also do voice over work from time to time. Got one to do tomorrow. Its amazingly fun!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Blood Center Technician/Phlebotomist/Quality Control.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm a web designer working for an attraction tickets provider.