Replies

• georgiamarsh1
    georgiamarsh1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats :)
  • gabb2021
    gabb2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I'm 5'5" and I struggle with keeping weight off! I lost about 30 lbs five years ago and gained 50 lb since then! Currently trying to lose the weight again. So far, I have lost 16 lbs! Thank you for sharing your progress!! Def motivational!! Hope you are doing great :)
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The difference is most impressive, but you are lovely in both pics.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!
  • FriscoRealtor
    FriscoRealtor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great job.
  • djnufer
    djnufer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what an amazing change!
  • hippilips73
    hippilips73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! We seem to have a similar journey with the same body type (5'4 and curvy). I was also at 200 lbs, now I'm at 170, but wasn't sure if getting below 150 was realistic--you've re-inspired me! Keep up the great work!

• jsdthird
    jsdthird Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You should feel proud - amazing work!
  • tergetche
    tergetche Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this! You look beautiful and stunning in both, and it's so encouraging to see how much hard work pays off <3 Well done!
  • 2burkeboys0871
    2burkeboys0871 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! I'm also 5'4" and currently at 186 with a goal of 145-150. I find it interesting that two people the same height and weight can look so different. I wasn't nearly as cute as you at 200. ;)
  • cestra1125
    cestra1125 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! You're all so sweet! <3 For anyone wondering the details, i tried my best to summarize below :smile:

@caseydimples
    @tuckerrj
    @Mithridites

My before picture was taken December 2018, right before I started MFP again. After having 2 babies, I decided it was time to get back into shape. So my official start was Janurary 2019. I didnt lose all the weight at once. I've had "breaks" for weeks or months :s , which lead to a couple regains. Nothing more than 10 lbs though. I've managed to stay pretty consistent overall. The first 40lbs took me about 5 months to lose. At that point, I took a break & gained close to 10 lbs back over a couple months. Started up again around 170lbs and lost another 20 lbs in about 3 months. Since December 2019, I've been hovering the the 140s comfortably. But still trying to reach 140, my GW!! The Covid stress got to me over Spring & halted my motivation for a bit, but I'm back on the wagon.

Overall, I just watch what I eat. I try to avoid empty carbs. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Mainly stick to meat & veggie meal plans. I rarely "workout". I walk 30 mins a day, 5 days a week. I'm on my feet alot at work, as well as at home, thanks to my littles 😂 So yeah.... that's basically it!

This is perfect for me to see. 2 kids tons of weight gained and lost. Quarantine hit hard. In the exact same boat re: taking breaks here and there. Now I too am back on it too. I'm at the beginning mark maybe 4 weeks in and 7lbs down. I don't think I'll reach my goal until next year which was a little bit of a hard realization to take in but I need to do this! THANK YOU for sharing! Very motivating. Good work! :smile:
  • claire27b
    claire27b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration....thank you! I restarted my journey yesterday after 7 years.....goal is 60lbs.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of your accomplishments. It's never easy but you did it.
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    cutie alert way to go
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great achievement. So worthwhile. Whatever healthy changes you have made to achieve this transformation, stick with them. It's so worth it.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Looking Fabulous!
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Absolutely be proud of yourself! You've worked hard, and continue to do so! Be good to you. <3
  • FitterFifteen
    FitterFifteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congratulations on your hard work!
  • AMR76
    AMR76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! I hope you get a ton of attention because that success was hard earned! You looked amazing in both pictures. Congratulations on your weight loss success. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!