Unexpected Results

Options
2»

Replies

• ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 lbs since I got my engagement ring back in November. My ring size went from a 7 to a 6.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Shoes, ring size, face, boobs, and now I have a super flat butt! I used to wear a size 11 shoe and now I wear a 9-10. Also, increased acne for me :angry: Hopefully my dermatologist appointment will help with that next week! Oh, and I can believe how much more outgoing, talkative, and confident I am! Oh, and I enjoy healthy things way more than I do sweets and junk food! YES!
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    My face lost alot of weight. So did my waist. I'm down to 27 inches. Surprisingly my boobs stayed 34D. I wish they got smaller like the rest of my body!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    awesome everyone!! It's so nice to hear all of the fun and cool things that are happening to everyone.. Thanks everyone for sharing!!

ok.. I can't believe I'm going to talk about this one.. :embarassed:

a few nights ago, I stumbled into the bathroom in the middle of the night.. sat down..
    stood up in a flash b/c I thought my husband had left the seat up and I was about to fall in... :laugh:

turns out, the seat was down, but my 'smaller' tush felt really different on the seat..
    I could have sworn I was about to fall in... :laugh:

I know... makes you wonder about me a bit doesn't it.. :tongue:

the bottom line here (haha.. pun intended) is that there is more to losing weight than just a smaller dress size and looking good in a bathing suit (but those are a definite plus)...
    it affects all aspects of our life.. I think it's really awesome!

ok.. anyone else have any stories they want to share, embarrassing or otherwise?!?! :drinker:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I didn't expect my boobs to get so small :laugh:

:laugh: depending on how much you are starting with, that can be a good, or a bad, thing.. :laugh:

I had a little *ahem* extra to lose there.. so I'm not too upset about that part.. :embarassed:

I started out at 38D, I'm ok with being smaller, they match the rest of me, but I would have liked to stay a C cup. I'm a 34B now. :ohwell:

better than being a 42 L---O---N---G!!!!:ohwell:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    LOL, yeah I'd love to get smaller boobs. People keep telling me I will but oddly, when I lost 35 pounds last time that was the one thing that didn't shift AT ALL!!!

No, I think it's the neck measurements and my face getting skinner. Firstly I didn't realise just how pudgy my face had become (heck, I look at it everyday!) and secondly I remember doing measurements for the first time and my most significant loss was off my neck!!! How annoying is that??? It's not my neck I want in a mini-skirt!!!
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    [
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    turns out, the seat was down,

Haaa ha that is hilarious!!!! oooooweee tears streaming ohh lord I can just see your reaction. oh thats a good one.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!