Happy Saturday!!!

Options
Happy Saturday all you fitness peeps!

Started my day off with a 2 mile run....and then a 3 mile drive to buy donuts 😬🍩😭...it’s a Saturday tradition for the kiddos...though...I may or may not have had a cinnamon twist 🙄😳

#donutjudgeme
#cinnamonlove
#illworkoutlateripromise

Replies

• lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday to you too! Sounds like you're off to a fun start--enjoy that donut!! It's early here in CA, but having coffee and snuggling with my dog. I had a "no wine day" yesterday so I feel great. Planning do Pilates, go to the farmer's market, then having a friend over in the backyard for a late lunch and lots of gossip.
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday to you too! Sounds like you're off to a fun start--enjoy that donut!! It's early here in CA, but having coffee and snuggling with my dog. I had a "no wine day" yesterday so I feel great. Planning do Pilates, go to the farmer's market, then having a friend over in the backyard for a late lunch and lots of gossip.

Oooooo Saturday evening gossip I like it!!

I’m going to a farmers market later as well - need to get a juicy watermelon to slice up!!!
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

I’m going to a farmers market later as well - need to get a juicy watermelon to slice up!!!

I need avocados (so much better than those in the store) and hoping to find some peaches
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Options

I need avocados (so much better than those in the store) and hoping to find some peaches

Oooo yeah I’m glad you said that because I need both of the same as well!!! Annnd blueberries