Has anyone heard of Dr. Mark Hyman's Ultra products?

Options
He wrote Ultra Weight Loss, Ultra Metabolism, and Ultra Simple Diet. He cured his chronic fatigue. Any of this ring a bell with anyone here? I found a lot of tools and free stuff on his website last night and printed out his 7 day challenge diet. Anyone game?

Replies

• phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    He wrote Ultra Weight Loss, Ultra Metabolism, and Ultra Simple Diet. He cured his chronic fatigue. Any of this ring a bell with anyone here? I found a lot of tools and free stuff on his website last night and printed out his 7 day challenge diet. Anyone game?
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    maybe, i'm gonna check it out. I need a boost in this week. I am almost at the 10 pound mark!:drinker:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Can't do it this week. I just saw you can't have beer. My fiance and I are having a get away weekend. I plan on drinking, I haven't drank in over 4 months. I think i might try on monday tho!!
  • phed0017
    Options
    That's okay, I was all gung ho but I'm thinking it's too restrictive for me!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    I was curiose so I checked out the site. I could not find what you are talking about but I followed some links and found exactly something I have been searching for all week lol...so thx for posting, it was a happy coincedance :)
  • phed0017
    Options
    Oh I'm glad it helped you find something you needed to know :)