Let's be friends! ♡

Options
Howdy y'all. Name's Bri and I am looking for some friends to make. Not to just like, like each others posts and whatnot. Looking for people to get to know and really join on our individual little journeys.

I'm 27, I live in hot, hot Florida, and I'm working on losing about ... oh, a grand ole number of 50-60 pounds or so. So yeah add me and let's do this!

Replies

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • 1percentchange
    1percentchange Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck.. I'm looking to lose weight and get fit. Yoh have start somewhere. I'm new to the fitness community so finding my way about!
  • SweetPeachPudding
    SweetPeachPudding Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You'll get there with flying colors, Ali!
  • Stealthkat17
    Stealthkat17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    😮 I’m in Florida too! Also trying to lose 40-50 pounds.
  • jecousa
    jecousa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck with reaching your goals. I am in Colorado, looking to get in shape to do some exploring in the mountains. Feel free to say hi and keep us updated.
  • meowysmiling5779
    meowysmiling5779 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in CA with 100 plus pounds to lose.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,081 Member
    Options
    Wishing you much success .... You got this :)
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, Florida. Long time since I've been there. Good luck with your journey, you got this!
  • SweetPeachPudding
    SweetPeachPudding Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CM_73 wrote: »
    Mmmm, Florida. Long time since I've been there. Good luck with your journey, you got this!

It's still hot and miserable!
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Bri. My name is Ray, and I live in hot miserable Texas. I know what you're going through girl. Good luck in your journey and if you want to add me as a friend feel more than welcome to. Have a great evening.
  • Warpig2317
    Warpig2317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey bri! Feel free to add me! I love chatting. Too many “friends” on here that really just looking to boost numbers. HMU!
  • AllyOckenden83
    AllyOckenden83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have just come back to MFP after a break.
    I have never added anyone before but think it might help me/hopefully others in there journey.
    I'm 37, I have about the same to lose and live in UK (Hot/cold/rain/wind normally all in the same day 😂)
    Feel free to add me
  • mannabrewery
    mannabrewery Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! You can do this!