Need a Support System!!

Options
Today is my 2nd day on MFP and I am already very impressed with the site. I am generally a very shy person, but felt that joining this site would give me the accountability and support I need. It's easier to give and receive support when you can relate to the person. I have struggled with weight all of my life and I am tired of making excuses. I am absolutely determined to lose weight and get healthy, but I am afraid of failing as I have done so many times in the past. I need a few good friends who are willing to tell me the truth, no matter how painful and give me the encouragement I need on bad days.

Replies

• JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you wish...the best accountability is letting us see each other's food diary's this helps each of us and also provides ideas for meals...
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    Congratulations on joining MFP! This is a great site! Feel free to add me :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP first and foremost, you have a great mindset and can do this :) feel free to add me so we can encourage each other along this journey
  • tulipsrbetter
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me:) I can always use some more friends!
  • aj11016
    Options
    Hi :) welcome to MFP. I know just what you mean, and I have had more then one "stumble" with my weight loss journey but just remember that every one has a bad day once in a while so keep your chin up and you can reach your goal :) feel free to add me
  • 76wendyful
    Options
    Please add me too! I can use the support and encouragement also!
  • adimeadance
    adimeadance Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we have some things in common! In the past few months, I've mostly used MFP to track my food and exercise, but I was just thinking that I haven't done a good job utlizing the built-in support and encouragement the site offers through so many amazing, committed members. Definitely feel free to add me!
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    im new to this too. so feel free to add me!! im hoping this will make a difference to going through it alone!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome, u will love us on here...we are here for the healthy life ....lets do this journey together....u can do this...:smile:
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. It's amazing the levels of support on here.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome!
  • KristyPSS
    Options
    Hi ! Yes i am looking for the same thing! Add me and we can lament, encourage etc!!!
  • SweetPea482
    SweetPea482 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    add me as well... any of you. Its good to know there are others that have had the yo-yo issues. :D It would be nice to not feel alone in the battle.
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll definitely find numerous people here for support & inspiration!
    You'll also build friendships that will last you a lifetime -- I know I have!
    Feel free to add me! I TRY to post motivational quotes daily --sometimes more than once/day!
  • dross313
    dross313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Add me!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck!!