All super amazing gorgeous people click here!

Options
Everyone of you should have clicked this thread because you are all truly super amazing gorgeous people! I am just so proud of you. Now I know some of you are stressed and maybe even regretting this past holiday weekend. Let it go my dear friends! This is a bright new day! And it's a day were you shatter the shackles of negativity and embrace a shiny new future! Nothing can stop you my darlins! If you can dream it you can achieve it. And I am not just talking about fitness goals, though you will achieve those goals too. You were created to be a fighter, and a winner. You were created to be a mighty warrior and nothing is going to stop you darlins. The path may be full of giants, but it just so happens you are a giant slayer. You have this my loves. I have faith in you. I am not asking you to be my friend, I am not asking anything of you but you see yourself through my eyes. because I see a gorgeous, sexy, vibrant, hot & special person when I look at you. I see an unstoppable, unbreakable, uncontainable conqueror. YOU HAVE THIS! The victory is yours my loves, claim it.
Lovin and cherishing you with every single heart beat,
A simple cowboy from Texas

Replies

• raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    :heart: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are wonderful! Thank you.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    :wink: Of course I clicked it
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Couldn't resist clicking. OMG it was worth it to read those words! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sue :smile: x
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry Im in the wrong thread...
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I :heart: you all so much. You inspire me and make me proud. youare truly amazing & gorgeous people!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    yes i clicked this! thank you so much for the encouraging words!:happy: :heart:
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Excellent words, just what I needed! Thank you xx
  • 06MustangGT
    Options
    There should be more posts like this from people. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • MrsCrosby1980
    Options
    I so needed this post this am. Thank you so much!!!! It is nice to know that we are not alone on MFP. :smile:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Oh sorry Im in the wrong thread...

Your in ther right place darlin! You are super amazin and gorgeous!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I so needed this post this am. Thank you so much!!!! It is nice to know that we are not alone on MFP. :smile:

Always here for you darlins! I love y'all so dearly!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Amen :)
  • SoldierDad
    Options

I agree darlin. I am glad to be here and to be blessed to love y'all.
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    cowboy you never cease to amaze this city girl with your words. *swoon*
    thanks so much for the encouragment in this icktackular time in my life.... :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smooched: :love:
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting a smile on our faces.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Have you ever thought about a career in motivational speaking? :)
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks my friend! You are great!