Is there a way to view my recent activity?

Options
Or do I just have to remember everything I comment on so I can go back to it? Threads can get really long so it’d be cool to find your exact comment and back track responses from there.

Replies

• bighoopattitude
    bighoopattitude Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I see there is a my discussions but that’s only for threads started. Is there something for comments?
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this but here is a direct link to *all* your replies.

On the web (don't know how to do it on the app), click on the gear icon near the top right of the page, click on View Profile, then Replies.
  • bighoopattitude
    Options
    swirlybee wrote: »
    I'm not sure if there's an easier way to do this but here is a direct link to *all* your replies.

On the web (don't know how to do it on the app), click on the gear icon near the top right of the page, click on View Profile, then Replies.

You’re a peach! I think I got it. If not I’ll just forever reference the link you posted, lol. Ty.

• bighoopattitude
    Options
    The little gear doesn’t link anywhere in the app though. The app seems pretty weak
  • teresadannar
    teresadannar Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    swirlybee wrote: »

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know this info was here either.
  • aries68mc
    aries68mc Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On the website, there is a bell for notifications at the top, to the left of the star (bookmarks) and the gear. This is where you can see where people have posted comments on threads you have posted on.