Hey guys: Ice cream/Hot sunny day

Options
Hello!
The app is playing up for me.It won’t let me join so I’ve had to come through safari!
Just wanted to let you know I found some ice creams in Aldi that are 70 and 87 calories and oh my god I think I’ve died and gone to heaven!!

I hope this is okay to post as I know it’s been very hot the past few days so I just wanted to give you a tip on a low calorie ice cream if your hot :):) xxx

Replies

• LukesGreenMilk
    LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Score! Halo Top is pretty good too!
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Halo Top is amazing! I call it my no-guilt ice cream. :D They have even come out with a keto line, super creamy!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    Lildarlinz wrote: »
    Hello!
    The app is playing up for me.It won’t let me join so I’ve had to come through safari!
    Just wanted to let you know I found some ice creams in Aldi that are 70 and 87 calories and oh my god I think I’ve died and gone to heaven!!

I hope this is okay to post as I know it’s been very hot the past few days so I just wanted to give you a tip on a low calorie ice cream if your hot :):) xxx

THANKS FOR NOT TELLING US THE NAME OF THIS DELICIOUS TREAT.

No, really, thanks. I don't need to know. :)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,028 Member
    Options
    I buy boxes of 12 Peters light and creamy ice cream squares and they are only 70 calories each and squares is reasonable size.

as well as being low calorie I find it handy to have them in pre portioned amounts - but I'm sure you could buy same thing, probably cheaper too, in tubs and measure out that amount.

• Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I wasn’t keen on the halo top...I brought the cookies and cream tub and it wasn’t very nice xx
    Score! Halo Top is pretty good too!

• Lildarlinz
    Options
    I am so sorry! I couldn’t get on for ages...the community thing is playing up!

It’s in Aldi it’s called giannis and they do a mint choc chip and salted caramel :) yummie!!
    Lildarlinz wrote: »
    Hello!

THANKS FOR NOT TELLING US THE NAME OF THIS DELICIOUS TREAT.

No, really, thanks. I don't need to know. :)

• Lildarlinz
    Options
    I wasn’t keen on halo too I brought the cookies and cream and it just wasn’t that nice :(
    Halo Top is amazing! I call it my no-guilt ice cream. :D They have even come out with a keto line, super creamy!

• Lildarlinz
    Options
    I’ll look out for these thank you! Xx
    I buy boxes of 12 Peters light and creamy ice cream squares and they are only 70 calories each and squares is reasonable size.

as well as being low calorie I find it handy to have them in pre portioned amounts - but I'm sure you could buy same thing, probably cheaper too, in tubs and measure out that amount.