Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

We Broke Up Because....... part 2 .....

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰
    "๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“" ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’š๐’† ๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“!
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    She sees dead people ๐Ÿ‘ป
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,329 Member
    She kills ppl.. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  • Ironwoman1111
    Well, after our honeymoon he told me we would be living in a tent... with all his other wives!๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Canโ€™t blame me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I went to jail with her for aiding in body disposal ๐Ÿ˜
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ ๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’”
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited April 2021
    She wanted our wedding to be โ€œuniqueโ€ Instead of gowns we would wear these ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ She even got one for Fifi our dog. ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ

h8kqvzgnfuzx.gif

rhkeyf92uzpr.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    I stole her dog fifi and ran before she could stop me.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    She stole all my lollipops...
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    Watching_The_Wheels Posts: 4,582 Member
    I was too immature and incapable of committing to a meaningful relationship. But more importantly, I am extremely unattractive...
  • PaperDoll_
    He was always down on himself and I got tired of attending pity parties every day. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited April 2021
    She only wanted to party and do crafts with our imaginary spirit animal, Olga the manatee.๐Ÿฅบ

8pcc378d8t67.gif
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    I was unable to put my pants on, two legs at a time...
  • Ironwoman1111
    *Excuses, excuses* He never wanted to wear pants only a cape and white socks!
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    edited April 2021
    Contrary to what I was led to believe growing up, size apparently mattered...
  • Richiemaerk
    Richiemaerk Posts: 307 Member
    because she loved Insta more than our 5 kids and three dogs
  • PaperDoll_
    He wouldnโ€™t let me use his five kids and three dogs to earn TikTok fame ๐Ÿ˜’
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐”๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ. ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ.
  • Watching_The_Wheels
    I didnโ€™t align the items in my pantry in alphabetical order...
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    He watched the wheels on my car fall off and did not assist me.