July Apple Watch Challenge

springlering62
springlering62 Posts: 7,408 Member
Anyone else doing Apple Watch challenges and want a good teammate?

I am so tired of randomly being assigned to teams where members either join and don’t bother to wear their watch, or get 30, 50 points or whatever.

I reached gold status every month for the last year, and would easily average 105-110 points a day if my teammates would just close their damned rings.

LMK if you want a competitor on your team, and not a flake.

I cannot believe I am so emotionally invested in a stupid, anonymous motivational game, but there ya go. I am.

Replies

• vransom287
    vransom287 Posts: 9 Member
    I would like to be in a challenge. I will be on your team, thats why I stoppes before because I was on random teams and there was no competition or other people on my team actually working out.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    I would love to be on your team. I also get gold & have often had good luck but recently 1 team only had 3 of us & on another few, one or more people didn’t even exercise.

I find these Apple Watch challenges very motivating!
  • springlering62
    I’ve sent you both friend requests to follow up
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    @springlering62
    Thank you! But I didn’t receive it l

@MadisonMolly2017
  • vransom287
    vransom287 Posts: 9 Member
    @springlering62 I havent received a request ethier.
  • JeanGenie12
    JeanGenie12 Posts: 5 Member
    I’ve had an Apple Watch for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Won’t go to bed until I’ve closed my rings. Trying to work up to a half marathon as been away from running for a while

I haven’t done a challenge yet but keen to join one
  • springlering62
    I’ve had an Apple Watch for a couple of weeks now and I love it. Won’t go to bed until I’ve closed my rings. Trying to work up to a half marathon as been away from running for a while

I haven’t done a challenge yet but keen to join one

Sent you a friend request.
  • springlering62
    vransom287 wrote: »
    @springlering62 I havent received a request ethier.
    Sent friend requests to both you and @MadisonMolly2017 many days ago. Just sent duplicate requests.