Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (full contest)

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Welcome Ron!
    I will be on vacation from 10/14 to 10/23 on a cruise no less. I may be able to weigh in on the 19th but not sure if there will be a scale handy. Let me know what you want me to do.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone! I did horribly last contest.. it's time to show ya'll what I'm made of! (beware my numbers tomorrow... it go UGLY!)

Super excited to slim down and get healthy, we're getting our house ready for a move from the frozen tundra of southeast WI to the tropical type heat of Houston, TX. Hopin the constant movement of getting ready (not to mention the stress of it all) can assist rather than hinder!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm hoping to redeem myself a little since I got the boot rather early in the first round of this comp...:blushing:

Kim - I'm hoping you and hubby are on opposing teams, would make for an interesting home life! :laugh:

See you all tomorrow for the first weigh-in.....
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how many lushes are in this round, it's going to be hilarious! Will we be a good influence on each other I wonder? :laugh:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow, I haven't been on this site in WEEKS! Say nothing about how I've been eating and NOT exercising. :noway: We were busy all of last month moving to our new house - I LOVE IT!! But I hate what it's done to me and the scale. YIKES! It's time to say "SEE YA" to August, and get back on track, thanks to this awesome competition! PLEASE don't laugh at my weigh-in tomorrow, as you'll see just how much I've gained over the last month. It's horrifying. :sick: But, I'm here to win, so watch my numbers drop each week! :drinker: Let's do this, people!!!

Connie
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hi all - do you mind if I follow along? I can motivate you all. :smile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Connie, I gained four lbs this week. I was at 179 today. OUCH!!! This month killed me. I am up 6 lbs for the month. :sad: I knew it was going to be a bad month. :ohwell:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm so going to kick everyones' butts this time around! Whooohooo!!! Bring it on! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

There is a chance I maybe gone for a few days sometime in October, I think near the end. Sorry I can't be more specific. My manager mentioned a training near the end of October he may send me to in Albany, NY. I haven't been given the dates yet. My last trip he sent me on I found out on a Friday that I was leaving Monday. :grumble: I think I'll have more notice this time, but I'm not sure.

When do we get our teams?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    When do we get our teams?

I will have teams after weigh-in. That way if someone does not weigh in, I won't have to change the teams. They are drawn randomly by my daughter who for some reason likes to do it.

I have marked you down for the end of October, just let me know the specifics when you find them out.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow, tons of familiar faces! Good luck to everyone!!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled, Kim!

I was 153.8 this morning... gained a pound since the contest ended in August. I've had a few lushy nights. :) Definately needed them. LIke when we didn't have power this last friday. Oi. Drinking by candlelight and flashlight.

I'm ready to get back on track! Switching to mornings work outs really blows though. UGH!
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm Kim's sister, also a lush, and will be joining the contest. Faith, I'm half Aussie too :) but living in the US so will have to dreadfully step on the scale every Wednesday morning :) Kim let me know if I need to do anything other than post on this thread.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    btw, how'd everyone get those scales under their pics.
  • betty51
    Options
    Okay,I am in . Never did this before so bear with me !! Weight in is tommorrw right??
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I'm Kim's sister, also a lush, and will be joining the contest. Faith, I'm half Aussie too :) but living in the US so will have to dreadfully step on the scale every Wednesday morning :) Kim let me know if I need to do anything other than post on this thread.
    G'day ! :laugh:

How awesome is it seeing everyone coming back. :bigsmile:

I've gained over 3 lbs since final weigh in. :smokin:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    I can't believe how many lushes are in this round, it's going to be hilarious! Will we be a good influence on each other I wonder? :laugh:

Or will we teach each other ways to drink and still lose weight?? :laugh:

Shannon, welcome cheerleader! Can't wait until I am in your shoes.

So we post here in this thread tomorrow? Or are you setting up a new one? I've been pretty good, within a pound or so of when I was eliminated as #4 last time!! Not bad for an old lady.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

So we post here in this thread tomorrow? Or are you setting up a new one? I've been pretty good, within a pound or so of when I was eliminated as #4 last time!! Not bad for an old lady.

I can't believe how I'm the ONLY boring person in the competition this time. :ohwell: :noway: :sad: :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

I can't believe how I'm the ONLY boring person in the competition this time. :ohwell: :noway: :sad: :laugh:

What do you mean? I'm boring too! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hello everyone...

Let's see....My hubs and sister are in this comp as well....My hubs and sis and Mamaturner will be at warrior dash in September...the family is a horrible lushy influence....Jessica, we are counting on YOU to keep us on the sober path.

Please post on this thread tomorrow...I am super lushy right now as I know it is the last day of empty calories
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    non drinking does not = boring. It = more sense and more $$! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hello All,

Hey, lushy sister....I've included the instrutions on the first post...if you need help tomorrow, I will walk you thru it.