23 pounds lost . Saying goodbye to my size 10's (picture!)

Options

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    great job!! nice inspiration!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Incredible progress! Keep it up!
    :happy:
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats on your loss!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I never thought I could do it. I have tried before and just quit but this time stuck to it and I'm so glad I did.
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! That's where I am looking to be too.
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are one dedicated mama! Keep up the amazing work, enjoy the healthier you! =)
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow, wonderfull work!!!
  • Chocmom24
    Chocmom24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! I'm right under 5'0, starting weight 158 current weight 155.. I'm encouraged that your goal weight is not 100 lbs. I appreciate my curves and think I'll look just fine at 130-135. We'll see! Best of luck!
  • JennsLosing
    Options
    can you mail me your old size 10's? i need some clothes. lol. good job, your looking great!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    wow...thats so awesome. I have the exact same SW and GW as you and I am also 5'1".....so I am glad to see that it does work!!!! I have been struggling with the slow progress....only down 6lbs in 2 months!
    But seeing this helps me stick to it!!
  • RobertaKR
    RobertaKR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you look great!

I noticed you have a Zumba logo on your progress ticker. I have tried to find Zumba in the Exercise data base, but it doesn't show up. Do you have info (or anyone have info) on calories burned. There are also different intensities of Zumba. The class I go to is moderate to high intensity.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Kudos to you!!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! YOu are right if you can do it, anyone can. Thanks for the motivation.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I am so impressed that you were able to do it with four little ones. I have two little ones and find it very difficult to watch what I eat and make time to exercise. You are very inspiring.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you(and MrSpratt)
  • czarkeri
    Options
    This is so inspiring to me. I'm about 5ft tall and a size 8 and while others may think that's small, it's really big for someone so short! You really boosted my confidence today- knowing that I can get back down to a 5 again. Thanks!!!!
  • Crbillings
    Crbillings Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Great Job! I would love to be a size 10 haha.
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I've got 5 kids, so I love to hear success stories of people with kids. It makes me see that if they can do it, I can too! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!