Anyone ever done the fitness blender videos

I'm starting the fitness blender workout videos today and wanted to see if anyone has ever had good luck doing those or if I should look else where I'm not going to the gym right now and not exercising outside due to my community having high cases of COVID 19

Replies

• netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Their videos are probably half of my workout playlist, they have some variety. I like that there's no music and they don't spend too much time talking. I've been following them past 3-4 months
  • mrselenius
    mrselenius Posts: 2 Member
    Yes. I would recommend their programs because they are very easy to follow, effective, and low cost. However, if you have knee issues, most programs use HIIT so you will either have to modify or limit yourself to the few low-impact programs they have.
  • cgcdavis7
    cgcdavis7 Posts: 85 Member
    I like them, especially the low impact ones. Heather Robertson is awesome too.
  • lisasfit42
    lisasfit42 Posts: 11 Member
    cgcdavis7 is she on youtube
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I follow Sydney Cummings.
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    also, if you're wondering "can I see any results from this", I've been doing probably at *least* 50% of my workouts from fitnessblender past few months and this is my upper body from april 10th to july 1st. I do own 2 pairs of adjustable dumbbells
    6a4zl70q6c2k.png
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I LOVE fitnessblender. Daniel and Kelly have such a realistic and healthy approach to diet and exercise. Plus it's so refreshing to see them sweating and sometimes messing up during the videos. I would highly recommend buying one of their workout programs, they aren't promoting their exercise as "get fit fast" but explain the health benefits of exercise. Before COVID about 50% of my workouts were FB, now 100% of them are. I've been following a program for May and June and have lost 6lbs and 1 inch around my waist and hips (although for May I was NOT eating healthy, but stepped it up in June).

Plus sometimes their cute dog, Loki, makes an appearance!