Fat2Fit Challenge for JULY 2020 - register now!

jugar
jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
uic5f2qbfp34.png

We hope you'll consider FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible. Come for July and stay on for as long as you want.

JULY 2020 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The JULY Challenge will run for five weeks from JUNE 28th - AUGUST 1st, 2020
because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Wednesday June 24, 2020 through Sunday, June 28, 2020

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into six teams. Each team is made up of +/- 25 members, including Captains and Motivators. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help inspire and maintain motivation. We weigh in and report weekly to gauge our success. Your team is your community support group - active participation is strongly encouraged!

HOW TO JOIN:
This is the easy part.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801389/july-2020-f2f-registration-for-new-members#latest
Post the following information:

MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT

That's it! One of our Moderators will assign you to a team and give you the team thread information.

GO REGISTER AND WE WILL DO THE REST! BUT PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER HERE! GO TO
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801389/july-2020-f2f-registration-for-new-members#latest

All team assignments are done on that thread, not here.

See you soon!

If you want to know more first, go to the Fat2Fit general info page:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    Great challenge! I have lost over 60 pounds and this group has been the foundation of my success.
  • jugar
    There is still room for six more people - you can squeeze through that door, I know you can!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    This is an amazing, supportive group!! They challenge helps you lose weight and maintain once you get to goal!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Great support group! Looking forward to seeing a few more people join us! 💪🏻
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Is it too late to join for July?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    I am trying to register but it says the discussion is closed ... Would love to join if I could

Megan_smartiepants1970
    I weigh in on Fridays
    SW: 244.2

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    I am trying to register but it says the discussion is closed ... Would love to join if I could

Megan_smartiepants1970
    I weigh in on Fridays

Can someone please respond to this post.... If it is closed to new people please say that .... Thank you :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member

Megan_smartiepants1970
    I weigh in on Fridays

Can someone please respond to this post.... If it is closed to new people please say that .... Thank you :)

Hi I’ll go into the group now and let them know that you’ve posted in here.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970

Megan_smartiepants1970
    I weigh in on Fridays

Hi I’ll go into the group now and let them know that you’ve posted in here.

Thank you so much
  • jugar

Megan_smartiepants1970
    I weigh in on Fridays

Hi Megan! I know we closed new registrations, but we'll take you on! Why not - there is some room, and all the teams are always ready to welcome new members. I'll also send you this as a message just in case, and I'll send a friend request so that the message goes through.

You will be joining the Downsizers! This is the team where @mari_moulin is one of the co-captains and she was on the ball enough to find you and let me know. She is your hero of the day, and you will love her team.

Go right away to their team chat thread and introduce yourself. They can help you get oriented and your losses will be the team's gains! I hope you have a great time with them.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801611/downsizers-team-chat-july-2020#latest