Finally figured out NSV!!

Options
This morning as I was getting ready for work, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that the wiggly jiggly fat pad on the backs of my arms has diminished! There is still the hint of "I am still here, I haven't gone away just yet" but it is definitely better!

Now the rest of my body needs to catch up! LOL!

Have a great day everyone!

Tracielinn

Replies

• Purvey
    Purvey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great for you!! Wish mine would go away, too.
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats hun thats fantastic
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    w00t!! :)
  • wifeygettingfit
    Options
    lucky you!!!! that area is ahead of the rest of your body, its usually one of the last to go. what tricep exercises are you doing?
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm doing slow strength training 2X per week. My last round had me focusing on tricep extensions that were set up like bicep curls but the weight focused on the tricep area. The other exercise was a seated extension that focused on triceps as well as chest and shoulders.
    Now I'm working on more of my shoulders, but my triceps are engaged as well. I also started yoga and with all of those chatarangas that i have to do, it works out my arms big time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!