New here, and looking for some friends who have been here a

Options
I am 5 days in, and I am already loving this! I have a handful of friends so far, and would like some more. If you have been using this app a while and have had some success, I could use your encouragement! Take a look at my profile and friend me if you would like! Thanks!

Replies

• Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here since August 23rd and love the tools - including the iPhone app to add to MFP when I'm on the go. It's really great so far! If you do exactly as you should for exercise and calorie consumption, you will do great! I've lost 9 pounds so far just sticking to the plan. Good Luck!!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This is a great place. I use the tool on my blackberry to keep track of everything I eat and all of my exercise. I use the website to socialize. I am new here too.
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi to all of you :) I've been here a while and though i am proud of how far I have come...I"m totally in a slump! I would love some new and motivating friends :) Feel free to add me!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for a while now and done really well. I am at goal weight and maintaining with some flux here and there. Your on the right track with this website. It is a wonderful tool!! Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou: and welcome again.