Women with abs

Options
My goal at the moment is to try and get some visible definition to my abs but I am struggling a bit. Do any women have tips on what to eat/ what workouts to do?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    suki_j wrote: »
    My goal at the moment is to try and get some visible definition to my abs but I am struggling a bit. Do any women have tips on what to eat/ what workouts to do?

The classic advice, with wide discussion, is in this thread:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • ChickenKillerPuppy
    ChickenKillerPuppy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have been doing barre class 3x a week for about 10 months and I see incredible definition in my abs. I am 5’4” 120 pounds and 48 years old (started at 160 pounds) and never ever thought abs definition would be possible. It’s so exciting! I also run 3x a week but it’s really the barre classes.
  • suki_j
    suki_j Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been doing barre class 3x a week for about 10 months and I see incredible definition in my abs. I am 5’4” 120 pounds and 48 years old (started at 160 pounds) and never ever thought abs definition would be possible. It’s so exciting! I also run 3x a week but it’s really the barre classes.

Thanks!