5 Months in. Honest opinions desired. (Pic Heavy)

Options
Every month I try to take pics and see a difference. Recently I am having trouble seeing a difference but I stick to it anyways. Honest opinions are very much appreciated but I am not just "fishing" for compliments. This site has been amazing for me and I also hope that some of these photos are inspirational to you as well. I have lost 62 pounds on my journey and lost over 12% body fat so far. Thanks for the honest feedback and best of luck with your journey.

nateunfit.jpg
april2011pic2.jpg
april2011pic1.jpg
june2011pic1.jpg
IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0116.jpg
august82011-1.jpg
sept3.jpg
sept4.jpg
sept2.jpg
sept5.jpg
sept6.jpg

Replies

• bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've made some excellent progress.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the August to September difference I see is the ab/chest region appears to have toned significantly.

Keep up the good work. You have come a long ways already.

Push through and keep going.

Great Job!
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i can see the difference from April to June , but not so much in July,In Aug. i can see those arms taking form but Sept. pic is amazing u can really start to see the definition. you are doing amazing.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    wow you have definitely made progress. especially in your stomach area and waist.

great work. before you know it you'll have a six pack! ;)
  • angelaclassact
    angelaclassact Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I can see a huge difference. :o)
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great progress i can definitely see the change. Off topic but what does your tattoo stand for? (the one on your arm in september)
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wow you have definitely made progress. especially in your stomach area and waist.

great work. before you know it you'll have a six pack! ;)

LOL. That's my goal. I have 5 months of Army training coming up (Including ranger school) so maybe I will have them by then. :)
  • gash200
    Options
    I'm not going to lie...at first I had a hard time seeing the difference in the last couple of months, BUT if you look at June and then Sept (skipping over July and Aug) there is quite a bit of difference. You are doing fantstic. Keep up the great work.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Big difference!

and use sunscreen!
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    Great progress but what does your tattoo mean?

Which tattoo? :)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Your midsection has gotten smaller, your biceps are larger but your face!!! Your face has slimmed down the most in my opinion.

Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    Wow! There is a huge difference! Very Sexy!
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    Big difference!

and use sunscreen!

Yup. Lesson learned. The hard way.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Look at your disappearing boobies! and waist and face look smaller too.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

LOL. That's my goal. I have 5 months of Army training coming up (Including ranger school) so maybe I will have them by then. :)

I'd love to know what unit is putting you through ranger school at 30. Geez. My advice is to shred it on cardio, and slim down in advance. Your body will need less calories that way, and you'll suffer less from the lack of food. Lean lean lean is the way you want to go.

Your progress is fantastic, by the way. Does your unit have access to Pre-ranger?
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great progress but what does your tattoo mean?

Which tattoo? :)
    Its in the second to last September picture. It kinda looks like a cross but i've seen it before but can't remember where.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options

Its in the second to last September picture. It kinda looks like a cross but i've seen it before but can't remember where.

it's called Ankh, the key of life, and it's Egyptian
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    I will be doing the pre-ranger course. I am full active and qualified for Ranger school out of the gate when I joined through my ASVAB scores a while back when I took them. Only issue might be that they are postponing ranger schools for a while, so I might have to wait. I really hope to not have to wait. So right now I am kind of in a holding pattern for that. :(
  • natekorpusik
    Options
    BTW. Nothing wrong with being 30 going through ranger school. LOL. I hope to be in better shape when I go than I have been since I was 20.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    Options
    I know nothing of ASVAB scores. Never took them. It's just an automatic assignment for all of our infantry guys. Never heard of anyone getting a Ranger slot before inprocessing or IBT though. That's unfamiliar to me. But there are so many paths...I know nothing of ROTC or enlisted, etc etc etc
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!