Trying to get back at it yet again!

Options
cvdub16
cvdub16 Posts: 71 Member
So here I am for probably the 100th time trying to get my body back to where I want it. I was doing good back in 2013 then I started to put on weight I think due to being in toxic relationships. In 2018 I finally was in a healthy and very happy relationship with my now husband. We got pregnant with our daughter (my second pregnancy) while I was a big ol 210lbs, I am only 5'3ish. During my pregnancy I surprisingly lost weight. I ended up dropping about 45lbs during and after I had my daughter. I had gestational diabetes with her so once I was in the clear all the bad habits started back. Drinking daily, eating junk food, eating sweets a lot and eating out a lot. I have been lucky enough to work during all this quarantine stuff since my job is considered essential, but between working full time and taking on a bunch of new responsibilities at work and now have our 5 kids (we are a blended family) home a lot more I am so stressed every day I look forward to having a few beers every night. I know the drinking daily, junk food and not working out at all is what has caused me to put back on the weight. I need to find time to workout and the motivation. I am also trying to find ways to eat healthier but I am just so damn picky! I also of course want to get the drinking back to just on the weekends. So I am open to any advice or anyone that would like to be my friend to give me a hand here. I am now currently about 195lbs I believe, my goal is to be about 145lbs to 140lbs.

Replies