Jillian New DVD-Killer Thighs and Buns

Options

Replies

• Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Alright girlie mine has shipped and will be here tomorrow:bigsmile: What type of schedule are we going to do? Can't wait so excited:happy:
  • ginny5775
    ginny5775 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am so doing this!! As long as the store has it in by the 12th, I'm in! I haven't been able to work out for a month due to a back injury, then an ankle injury and I'm dying to get back to it!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I just read that Jillian Michael's videos are killer on bad knees :( I was so eager to order, but don't think it would be wise!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I just read that Jillian Michael's videos are killer on bad knees :( I was so eager to order, but don't think it would be wise!

I understand do whats best for you but alot of DVDs and others will injure you if they are not done properly...Everything doesnt work for everybody but thanks for replying to the post...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Alright girlie mine has shipped and will be here tomorrow:bigsmile: What type of schedule are we going to do? Can't wait so excited:happy:

Hopefully we all will have our DVD by the 12th and all start..We will reply to a Post titled Day1 Jillian New DVD-Killer Thighs and Buns...with how many minutes was done and cal burned each day(this will be daily my midnight)...On the first day we will post inches on Thighs and around butt... We will do the measurements ever 2 weeks... I AM So Excited...Cannot wait!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Target is completely sold out. I guess I will have to order my copy online.
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine from amazon.com arrived today. Going to give it a try in the morning. Wish me luck :wink:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Mine from amazon.com arrived today. Going to give it a try in the morning. Wish me luck :wink:

Please come back to the Thread and let us know how it works for you..I have previewed the Demo on Youtube and honey honey...We are up for this BIG CHALLENGE!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    i am pumped I love her!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just watched the preview on YouTube - I think I burned 100 calories just watching! :tongue: I see a lot of familiar Jillian moves from the DVDs I already have, but I see she's found new ways to torture -I mean tone us up! :laugh:

I will get it eventually - haven't checked my Target yet, but when I see it on sale, I will probably pick it up. Because eventually I will need to move on my RI30 & 6WSP. You all let us know how it goes!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    WOW! Just watched the preview on YouTube - I think I burned 100 calories just watching! :tongue: I see a lot of familiar Jillian moves from the DVDs I already have, but I see she's found new ways to torture -I mean tone us up! :laugh:

I will get it eventually - haven't checked my Target yet, but when I see it on sale, I will probably pick it up. Because eventually I will need to move on my RI30 & 6WSP. You all let us know how it goes!

Definitely will do...I did her 6w/6p and I never thought i my stomach would transform now I am a die hard fan..LOL
  • hanes222
    hanes222 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the 30 day shred....and I'm so ready to do this!!! So excited!!!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've got mine on pre order too and can't wait to get it. Count me in.
  • lizardlizzie
    Options
    Finally, she releases something targeted towards the thighs! hehe.

I am definitely going to order it next I get paid :smile:
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mine should be shipping tomorrow
  • SexyCook
    Options
    The more the better!! We can all support one another and get these buns and thighs tight....Mines has shipped so the plan is we hope we all have them by the 12th otherwise we will start on the 14th to be sure...with posting our measurements of our thighs and buns....and the starting weight is optional..I am so excited...If you havent already view the Promo on Youtube.!! We will definitely need one another support....After we get all participates..I will create the list of everyone and Post it here..and feel free to friend everyone so we can give each other the push....SO EXCITED..
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey SexyCook and everyone else who will be starting Killer Thighs and Buns next week,

I am not wimping out on this one, but I won't be starting it with you all next week. : (

I just started doing Jillian's Slim Down and it will take me into October...the 4th to be exact. At that time I will be starting the Killer Thighs and Buns. I will still check in to hear about results and all that good stuff.

I am bursting to buy it though. All her other workouts I have purchased through iTunes and the new one is not on there yet. I know that Chapters have some in stock, I checked this morning. If I break down this weekend, you might see my stats on the message board next week. LOL If not stay strong and focused and get some KILLER THIGHS and BUNS girls (and guys if there are any in this group)

Have fun!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I completely understand I think its kind of hard to do a couple of her workouts at the same time...Feel free to jump in when you please...It isnt a race or contest..We will definitely need all the support we can get..Just from the Demo I see( shaking in my boots) LOL(that Gemini) anyway....I am super excited...
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Mine should be arrived today. I really hope this brings some results since my thighs are definitely one of my trouble zones.
  • HerbieSue
    Options
    I am also anxious to see what everyone thinks of this new DVD. I just moved up to level 3 of 30 Day Shred and......wow......, but I stuck with it and now enjoy it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!