Peanut butter brand?

Options
13»

Replies

• sarah829522
    Options
    Fresh ground from Whole Foods is my favorite, seconded closely by the Smucker's Natural. My kids (when we switched) said "hey mom this actually tastes like real peanuts."
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My favourite is Nuts To You peanut butter, but I've never liked the sugary processed kind. The only ingredient in Nuts To You is peanuts. You can choose from regular and valencia peanuts.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much...I will try them :-)
  • cwoods80
    cwoods80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I recently hopped on the PB2 Bandwagon. That stuff is amazing and totally worth the price. I bought a pack with both the regular PB2 and the Chocolate PB2 on Amazon.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    PB & Co All flavors
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Smucker's All Natural peanut butter ... I LOVE it and easily prefer it over the processed stuff.

ditto
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    Skippy natural. I bought Jif the other day b/c it was on sale and it tasted AWFUL! Skippy natural is the only way to go!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    We've bought both crunchy and creamy Nut'n Better and I like it:

http://www.nutcoinc.com/organic.html
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I buy the archer Farms too-- and drain the oil off the top. I know you're supposed to mix it back in, but I don't miss it.

I don't store it in the fridge-- Rm temp is fine. And it takes me MONThs to go through a jar, so I think you're fine (besides I can't stand cold peanut butter!)
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Adams natural peanut butter.

Oh, and another vote for Peanut Butter & Co. I love putting Dark Chocolate Dreams in my oatmeal.

I've also tried the freshly ground peanut butter from Whole Foods, it was really good!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    I love Jif Natural Peanut Butter and recently switched to PB2 for my shakes to lower the calories haven't tried it outside of the shake yet but I will and report back :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I eat the Adam's unsalted. I went back to the regular for a jar, but it was way too salty for my taste.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Target's Archer Farms - Almond, Peanut,& Cashew butter is really awesome. It just contains nuts and sea salt, no extra oils or sugars. I stir it good when first opened, and I keep it in the fridge. Great on toast.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Skippy Natural. It's still a little processed, but all natural ingredients. And, honestly, I've never tasted better peanut butter and I've had every kind you can imagine -- processed and not.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Skippy natural. I bought Jif the other day b/c it was on sale and it tasted AWFUL! Skippy natural is the only way to go!

I tried Jif Natural once because people were raving about it.

I have a raging sweet tooth and it was way too sweet for me. I went back to Skippy Natural and never looked back. :-)

The Skippy is also very, very yummy paired with a few squares of Green & Black's 85% cocoa dark chocolate. HEAVEN.
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and will only eat natural peanut butter. Smuckers is the best!